WCG 2007 announced

Weren't X360 games present in the previous WCG? I remember PGR3 and DOA4 being there. Also, what's wrong with CS 1.6? I thought hardcore CS fans consider 1.6 to be the better game.

^Lol..everyone has their own opinion.1.6 fanboys claim 1.6 is the best where as source fanboys claim source is the best.

WCG is organized by a bunch of NOOBS who dont no anything bout GAMING or anything else for that matter...pure BIMBOS!!!

They have put it rite in the middle of the scheduled PUNE university XAMS here in PUNE.. WONDER who all will show up...

I cant Xpect it to be any better this TIME!!!

PS : ESWC pwns WCG any DAY!!!

:))

Well, To each his own.

CS 1.6, CS Source, Whatever.. I play both, no questions asked :).

Most people dont play CS Source and complain about it, becoz Local Cafe PC's can support it with 100FPS Constant.

Anyways, WCG is being organised by Indiagames, who will give the the Management over to "Re-Inforcement" as last year..

Except the first 2 rounds of the CS Competition to be a Race to 7 :|...

And expect a Golden goal from the start for FIFA for the first 2 rounds. Or a 2Min Each half game. :|.

Ck Nish said:
Weren't X360 games present in the previous WCG? I remember PGR3 and DOA4 being there. Also, what's wrong with CS 1.6? I thought hardcore CS fans consider 1.6 to be the better game.

360 games were already there before but india did not take part in them as they were not held in india. this year 360 qualies will be held here so india will take part in that as well.

Aditya said:
Well, To each his own.

CS 1.6, CS Source, Whatever.. I play both, no questions asked :).

Most people dont play CS Source and complain about it, becoz Local Cafe PC's can support it with 100FPS Constant.

Anyways, WCG is being organised by Indiagames, who will give the the Management over to "Re-Inforcement" as last year..
Except the first 2 rounds of the CS Competition to be a Race to 7 :|...
And expect a Golden goal from the start for FIFA for the first 2 rounds. Or a 2Min Each half game. :|.

also ppl who play source & dont play 1.6 usually complain a lot also. heh.

4get local cafe giving 100fps in source, even wcg international tourney comps are useless for source as they give screwed up fps of 50-60 in a couple of maps.

^which i dont like....lol..for this very reason of spammers..i keep turning on FF on all servers..:rofl:... funny when a para maniac from opposite team injures all his teammates in a hot point.:lol:

Animax's preview of last years WCG was pathetic. Almost zero coverage of the actual tournament. Just a lot of attention to everything else(Inane stuff and all).

Back