Storage Solutions WD Passport Essentials SE 1TB from Letsbuy

yes.. i've registered over there.. and it was showing some 10XX days warranty remaining.. i ordered on 4th and got it on 9th .

One TE member got it and confirmed that its 3 years in WD website. Check the letsbuy thread.

I ordered mine last monday (4th) and was shipped last friday (8th) I should recieve it today evening (South tip of India and had to come via sub courier)

Will confirm once i get it.

I'm also interested in buying this. I just wanna confirm that this is the usb powered one and not the external power source expansion drive

^ According to the description, it is a 2.5" USB powered drive,...

@smnrock Thanks for the info,... For a second I was kinda upset seeing the warranty :p

@DarkAngel Thanks for the confirmation,... :)

^ Nice,... Now they have updated the product page with correct warranty info, also is about Rs.100 cheaper now,... ;)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Hello all, just got my portable drive and like others have said, its warranty is 3 years,... :)

Also reached me pretty fast,... :)

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

DarkAngel said:
Got mine. In warranty till 9th July 2014 :D
Got mine today,...

In warranty till 7/30/2014

Dunno how come I got 15 days extra,... :)

gkay09 said:
Got mine today,...

In warranty till 7/30/2014

Dunno how come I got 15 days extra,... :)
Depends on the Mfg. date. Usually the defualt warranty would be 3 years + 1-2 months extra from the package date. My Mfg is June-2011. So it must have been 9th or 10th June. Yours might be 30th June or 1st July.

Back