Budget 0-20k What are Ant Esports, Chiptronex etc. products like?

Pimpom

Disciple
I've been seeing brands like Chiptronex and Ant Esports on shopping sites in recent years. Judging from their prices, they are obviously not high-end. On the other hand, manufacturing in India would help keep prices down for the same quality compared to imported products.

The only time I've seen a product by such companies up close was when I ordered a Chiptronex cabinet for someone last year and it looked quite decent. What about Ant Esports, Circle, Fingers, etc.? And what about their more vital products like PSUs?

I have a Chiptronex (MX something) cabinet that cost 2k when I bought it. Nothing special, just good enough to hold some lower mid range components with the PSU shroud botton + glass side panel look. I binned off the LED strip bit from the front panel and installed plastic fan filters to increase the airflow from the front. They advertise 2x 120mm fans on the top but they're difficult to install because the 8-pin EPS keeps getting in the way. 240mm AIOs on top are a no-go.

Also have an Ant esports vs500L but using it as the psu on a printer head with a 40W GPU is hardly a test of reliability.

I also have a cabinet from Chiptronex: https://sclgaming.in/products/chipt...-motherboard-sync-usb-3-0-with-remote-control
Bought it in late 2020 from amazon for just under 4K I remember.

All good, well built except no AIO support on top. I've installed 120mm fans on top without issue. Only max 240mm AIO support is on the front. Installed Arctic liquid freezer II which I bought from a fellow member here. Working very well inside the cabinet. Airflow is not an issue since this is all mesh front. There is no filter in the front behind the mesh, that's a big flaw I see but I did some DIY and installed a filter myself.

I have a friend with an ant esports mechanical keyboard. The controller in it has started to act all weird just out of warranty. He was getting double presses. Initially, he thought it was the keys, and we were planning to figure out the switches etc, but then he found out the problem went away if he unplugged and replugged the kbd. So def something with the electronics

Circle stuff has been better. One of my circle membrane keyboards lasted a few years before dying, and my solo 5c speakers had one tweeter die after 5 years which I've replaced and it's back in action.

Ultimately these guys are just rebranding stuff from Chinese odm's. It's a mixed bag. Some are good, some are crap

I have Used Mouse and Cabinet of Ant esports They r good.

I have been using led fans and cabinet for 2+ yrs, no problem as of now

Last edited by a moderator:
Ant esports is good ..they do have quality products which u can rely on but chiptronex has no quality even those fancy cabinets doesn't have build quality .overall ant e sports is far better than chiptronex.

Back