What does "your hindi is very sweet" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^lol give the poor guy a break.

@hotshot05
Ask her out, see where it goes but don't get to involved in the relationship early on or you'll end up with a heart broken.

IMO girls think of potential BFs and present BFs more like a trophy!

Do parallel thinking and remain alert! everything said by them can mean a thousand different things if you really start to think about it!

I'd say avoid her(behave as if nothing has happened) untill she gives a 'real' sign!!
dunno what that might be!

hope this helps! but I'm gay so dunno! lol

@Viralbug: Yep... I'm aware of the situation... hence no specifics. :p

And consequences are the exact things why I made the rule #1, which weighs in lot more than convenience of traveling cost/time and frequent hanging out chances. By the way, I was talking about "nearest" locality, "nearest" being keyword here. :D

@stalker: I second the motion if you clarify exactly what you're demanding. :bleh:

@hotshot05: I still stand by my rules... do consider them, before you go ahead and do something. :)

iGo said:
Rule #1:
Don't get involved with girls in nearest locality.

Rule #2:
Don't get involved with girls in your own society.

Rule #3 (and most important):
NEVER ever get involved with your Neighbor's Daughter, Student, Colleague from same department at workplace or your Teacher.
As for your Hindi being sweet, well, you're being sugared up buddy... stay focused.
It's the same as Marathi boy speaking Gujarathi, or South Indian boy speaking Punjabi... it's usually not atrocious, it's either funny or cute (from girl's perspective).

Believe me, I had a great time in my college (Gujju college) speaking bad gujarathi. It always works. :p

+1 to the Rules.

Avoid those (how hard it might be) and you are ready for Love. :hap2:
And yes, stay focussed on the JOB. :)

@Op i am a bengali and i speak atrocious bengali(with a hindi accent) and even more atrocious is my hindi -- i am used to speaking with guys in my Mumbai Hindi and rarely when i talk to a PYT in hindi - i refer to them as a guys--tu kya kar raha hain--they find it offensive and then after a while they realise that's the way i speak hindi. it works quite a bit in charming the PYTS. to them it sounds cute!

Hindi with a bengali accent is as funny as english in the bengali accent::

some examples :

love--labh

very--bhery

much--maach(sounds the same as fish)

idiot--eediot

i--aaieee

Yes Sir, did you think we geeks only talk about technology? What a noob you are.. We are full of information for all different areas of your life.. be it the way you talk, why your dog pees with one leg in the air, what you should do on valentine's day, what you should eat for breakfast etc etc..

General talk threads are all about the win!

thisthreadrocks.jpg

LOL! I'm from Kolkata too but I'm Hindu by caste.. :)
Coming back to the topic.. err.. I think my fellow friends already explained you that she is all over u.. :eek:hyes:
Baach ke rakna re baba! :p <-- If u don't know what this mean then ask her for teh meaning.. :p

Hoooo hooo.... TE members rock.... Just today after viewing this thread i came to know that the TE folks tend to help on each and everything.... Proud to be a part of this world.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back