What does "your hindi is very sweet" mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeffrain123 said:
Have a pic of her? She hot? Long hair? Dressing style?

Did you expect me to upload her pic here?

She isnt exactly hot, there are more hotter and sultry girls around.
She is very helpful. She gives a lot of advice and she is cute.

Has anybody read post #62 on page 5 of this thread?

Why am I not being able to edit my 1st post?

nice thread!!

Techenclave : Every Sort Of Matter Here!

Dating Services

Match Making Services

Relationship Advice

Pakistan bashing Services

Baby Naming Services

And Coming Soon - Matrimonial Services

Techenclave Also is a Platform as a Technology related forum which is not that very happening and the reviews Section which is also not very happening.

we get maximum traffic in the General Talk Section

i thought we were all done with love and relationships after Valentine's Day!

gforce said:
lolwut?

10chars

It says very clearly in his avatar :lol:

hotshot05 said:
She isnt exactly hot, there are more hotter and sultry girls around.
She is very helpful. She gives a lot of advice and she is cute.

...and she wants to learn 'C' and you can help with this

ZOMG :!

sunny27 said:
Dating Services

Match Making Services

Relationship Advice

Baby Naming Services

Awaiting.. :p :rofl:

hotshot05 said:
Has anybody read post #62 on page 5 of this thread?

We are least bothered about it.. :bleh: The all we care about is her pic.. :p

oh come on don't make fun of the Op!

its a big occasion when a geek gets a chick! its like finding a hidden folder full of the best software for free(poor analogy!) or finding out that there's some thing better than benchmarking an overclocked pc! anyways girls like geeks bcoz they are stable in life like their cpus!

anyways all the best to the op and may you land yourself a hottie! btw ur a bengali and bongs aren't bhery keeeeeen on laaabh effairs! i know! your maathaar weeel be bherry engry! she should learn to cook maacher jhol and bhaat aatharwise shee eeess eeen beeg traabal(trouble!)

possible dialogue when a bong guy tell's his mother about his gf

boy--ma i have a gf i love her and want to settle with her

mother---shey kee!! when deeed theees heppen? i am loooking for a bherry good bangali mey(girl) since so long! all your aunts are involved in the search too!(there are search parties in the streets of kolkata for ur elusive girl)

boy--no ma she is not a bengali and i dont want any other girl

mother--don't want any aaathaar(other) gaarl? am i boka(foolish) to saarch(search) sho haard for a gaarl.does your gaarl phrend know whaat is bangali kaalchar(bong culture) daaz(does) she know about Robi thakur(rabindranath tagore)and heees kobitas(poems) daaz she know how to make eeleesh macher jhol(hilsa fish curry) and bhaat? how can you live without everything that makes you a huge stereotype!!!

Only that the geek when overclocked with "sweet hindi" quotes gets unstable and loses control over his vCore.....
Chicks live their life on chatting, songs, messaging and cooking tips.....they'll always require the geek's help for troubleshooting their household gadgets......(free service in return 4 a kiss perhaps??)......
They believe more in the geek coz they know the geek has higher priorities......

jeffrain123 said:
Chicks live their life on chatting, songs, messaging and cooking tips.....they'll always require the geek's help for troubleshooting their household gadgets......(free service in return 4 a kiss perhaps??)......

Much better to get dinner in return for services.

Kiss must remain FREE!

sunny27 said:
nice thread!!
Techenclave : Every Sort Of Matter Here!
Dating Services
Match Making Services
Relationship Advice
Pakistan bashing Services
Baby Naming Services
Techenclave Also is a Platform as a Technology related forum which is not that very happening and the reviews Section which is also not very happening.
we get maximum traffic in the General Talk Section
i thought we were all done with love and relationships after Valentine's Day!
With some of the advice being dished out here, it won't be long before you have to add "breakup services" to the list.

sunny27 said:
oh come on don't make fun of the Op!
its a big occasion when a geek gets a chick! its like finding a hidden folder full of the best software for free(poor analogy!) or finding out that there's some thing better than benchmarking an overclocked pc! anyways girls like geeks bcoz they are stable in life like their cpus!

anyways all the best to the op and may you land yourself a hottie! btw ur a bengali and bongs aren't bhery keeeeeen on laaabh effairs! i know! your maathaar weeel be bherry engry! she should learn to cook maacher jhol and bhaat aatharwise shee eeess eeen beeg traabal(trouble!)

possible dialogue when a bong guy tell's his mother about his gf
boy--ma i have a gf i love her and want to settle with her
mother---shey kee!! when deeed theees heppen? i am loooking for a bherry good bangali mey(girl) since so long! all your aunts are involved in the search too!(there are search parties in the streets of kolkata for ur elusive girl)
boy--no ma she is not a bengali and i dont want any other girl
mother--don't want any aaathaar(other) gaarl? am i boka(foolish) to saarch(search) sho haard for a gaarl.does your gaarl phrend know whaat is bangali kaalchar(bong culture) daaz(does) she know about Robi thakur(rabindranath tagore)and heees kobitas(poems) daaz she know how to make eeleesh macher jhol(hilsa fish curry) and bhaat? how can you live without everything that makes you a huge stereotype!!!

How did you know that she is not a bong girl????

Actually she is a Rajput. When I first learnt this, it sent alarm bells ringing in my head. Hope her family members are more like Imran Khan's mother in "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" rather than Naseruddin Shah(Ranjhor ke Rathod) 8)

This is hilarious. Literally beats every episode of 'The Big Bang Theory'. A girl says that your Hindi is sweet and everyone is fired up like Howard.

If she were a Bongo, you probably wouldn't have hesitated in going over to the next level.

Now why did that sound so weird. :bleh:

I almost thought the next line would be "you probably wouldn't have hesitated.... " and something along the line of traditional way of playing the "Bongo". :rofl:

Sorry, just couldn't resits... I almost fell off my chair laughing.

hotshot05 said:
Hope her family members are more like Imran Khan's mother in "Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" rather than Naseruddin Shah(Ranjhor ke Rathod) 8)

meet the parents :lol:

she just said "ur hindi is sweet"...............not marry me....let's make babies....:bleh:

All the Love Guru's of TE have converged on the poor sod!! I remember an old TE member's "love story"... quite similar.... but a lot more funny..... new people dig TE history plz. hint! he's was banned!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back