What is your preferred Bookmarks Manager?

cybervinay

Disciple
I have been using Linkstash for quote some time. (XRayz Software)
This software is very unique as it can search for different words which are not in continuation.

I am moving to Windows 7 and want to know from you guys what all software you use for managing your bookmarks. Like everyone I use multiple computers and want some way of synching the bookmarks between computers.

I just came across xmarks and its a online sync and l tried it and liked it very much/

Please share your alternate software like this.

--Vinay Arora

Linkstash which I currently use has great search feature.

e.g. if the url or the tags contains
" Techenclave.com - Best Indian Tech Forum for IT Professionals in India"
and you search for keywords Best, Forum & India then it will filter to show the above url.

Most softwares that I have tried can not filter the results properly if the words being searched are not in continuation.

I hope you understand what I am trying to convey here.

I have not tried google chrome, but I will try it now.

xmarks also works the way I want to filter the search results.

--Vinay Arora

foxmarks/ xmarks.

just DO NOT use the password synch of this, as there have been instances of password leakage/ theft.

Xmarks settings -> Sync -> Untick Passwords

gforce said:
Mmmmmm del.icio.us :)

Why I avoid:

All bookmarks posted to Delicious are publicly viewable by default, although users can mark specific bookmarks as private, and imported bookmarks are private by default. The public aspect is emphasized; the site is not focused on storing private ("not shared") bookmark collections.

axeman said:
Why I avoid:
All bookmarks posted to Delicious are publicly viewable by default, although users can mark specific bookmarks as private, and imported bookmarks are private by default. The public aspect is emphasized; the site is not focused on storing private ("not shared") bookmark collections.
Well, I don't bookmark any hentai. :)

axeman said:
foxmarks/ xmarks.

just DO NOT use the password synch of this, as there have been instances of password leakage/ theft.

Xmarks settings -> Sync -> Untick Passwords

OMG :huh: Is it true? I saved many of my passwords :(
What to do now?

delicious is fineee for me. All the random links I come across browsing are saved in delicious whereas the sites I browse regularly like Gmail etc are bookmarked on Mozilla toolbar itself :D

Back