What Power Bank you use ?

Just confirmed and Ambrane shows the remaining amps/power inside in terms of percentages.

Charger doctors isnt available on local Indian sites. Have to order it from ebay. Have asked some friends who usually RISK on ebay to order one for me if they are keen too. :p

I have the Samsung 9000 mah one. It gives an actual backup of around 7000 mah and is pretty reliable. However, i use it only on trips. I never have to use this at home/office as i always have a usb charger connected to my office/home pc.

Kindly dont Buy as those are Fakes
AFAIK flipkart is the exclusive legit seller for xiaomi products.

any basis to your claims?

i am using the Mi powerbank 10400 mah, chahrges my redmi, and my sis honor 3c plus the burst and still has some charge left after that.

I just bought PNY BE- 740 10400 MaH from Amazon.in Sale for 999/- its quite heavy but i can charge my OnePlus One from 10% battery to 100% over 3 times so far with full charge on the the PNY powerbank.

this thing is literally huge cannot put the phone and the power bank in the same pocket and be comfortable, and the other problem is charging this thing, it takes a while, like 5 - 6 hours or more with a standard charger, will have to try with a 2.1 AMP charger.

Last edited:
True what @hotshot05 said. Also that percentage is totally way off so do not ever rely on that.
Btw anyone used the 5200 mAh one from Xiaomi. I don't really see need of the big one so i may get the smaller one.

I had bought the 5200mAh one during the flipkart sale @499... I find it to be a decent one... Can't expect much more for 500 bucks...
But the cable which came along with the unit has started showing signs of breakage and one of the connectors is bent now... But that is not an issue for me since I have a lot of other micro USB cables...

I have bought 6-7 of these (Ambrane brand) power banks for my family members in different capacities(paytm 50% discount offer). they are quite good, unless you get a used one. 4400 mah is good for travel purpose, can charge your touch cell phone for 1.5 times, light and small profile. for Old nokias 2600 mah one will do. for long journeys I prefer my 10k mah one.

Never needed powerbank till 8 months ago , since I was using Lenovo p780... 4000mah inbuilt used to last 3 days full. Waiting for Lenovo P790 or whatever it is going to be called...

Using Xiaomi powerbank 10000mah very happy with it.

Used Ambrane 10000mah before ; initially was going good, after 6 months started giving troubles, useless quality, Don't buy from Snapdeal

Back