What watch are you wearing today???

Here's my daily driver, a 5 year old Timex Command Shock with 3D printed adapter for the NATO strap.

1000047717.jpg

1000047718.jpg

Its off topic , but just don't want to start a new thread for my simple query -
I have Casio G7900 (link1 and link2) , which got burned when I went to swim wearing this (6 months back, I got the battery changed in local watch store, he seems to have messed the re-fitting and the watch's water resistance is gone).

So, I need a replacement machine for this, can FM suggest where can I get spares online, or locally in Chennai ? Also does it makes sense changing the machine instead of getting a new watch financially ?

I feel like Swatch killed the charm of Actual Omega masterpieces
I don't know about how much the Swatch brand hurt Omega but my problem with it is that it is too readily available. There is no thrill of the chase. Even collectors don't take the brand seriously for this reason.

I visited their flagship showroom a week after Watches and Wonders 2023 and they were already ready to sell to me the new models that were announced. I didn't even have a significant purchase history with them.

I still enjoy wearing this watch and it is less likely to get my hand chopped off in some of the European cities I frequent.

Back