PC Peripherals What's the Latest Configuration?

Euro_Rules

Disciple
Please guys help me to Get new Good , Best :cool2: Configuration
I want to buy only MOBO , PROCESSOR & RAM
My Budget is between 15 to 20K indian rupees :)

One tell me to Buy Gigabyte EP45-UD3P Is good or not

Give me best suggestion along with reviews~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM me ~!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in Advance..........

1st of all there is nothing best...best depends upon your usage and the way you look and use your h/w/

ep45 ud3p is nice mobo...but i doubt its availability locally..also dunno why but the prices of gigabyte mobos are high here than compared to U.S. :(

ep45 will set you back for around 8-9k if purchased locally [correct me if i am wrong]

for processor iirc then you dont need a ver high end one either coz you are gonna do casual gaming. e7xxx series will also do or if you need quad then 6600 is always a good option :) cost : 6k - 10k

RAM i suggest you go for transcends or kingstons you can fiddle with it and even you get localy warranty and most imp you are not gonna OC it ;) cost : some 2k odd

and you didnt mentioned any gfx :O how are you gonna use the system without display ??? :O

EP45-UD3P is not available locally at all.

EP45-UD3R which is the same but not a Cross Fire setup is available here for 9850 , last time when i checked.

You will have to strike a balance with the Ram , Mobo and CPU for 20K

RAM - GSkill F2-6400CL4D - 4GBPK - 4.5k

Mobo - Gigabyte GA-EP45-DS3L / MSI P45 Neo3-FR - 7k

Proccy - Core2Duo E8200 - 8.5k

Total - 20k

alternatively you can save on the RAM and buy E8400 / Q8200

Quad Master said:
EP45-UD3P is not available locally at all.

EP45-UD3R which is the same but not a Cross Fire setup is available here for 9850 , last time when i checked.

You will have to strike a balance with the Ram , Mobo and CPU for 20K

omg quady sir i thought it would be rare dut never thought that it wont be available at all :(

also he didnt mentioned anything about gfx card :p so that too comes in balance ;)

PS : he stays in apartment besides me and has agp 8x 6200 gt :p

please specify the usage , needs etc ?

willing to overclock or not ?..

in general

EP-45 UDP3 is good...add a E8400 or Q6600 depending on your needs ..

maybe even a E7XXX will do..:)

if UD3P doesnt fit in the budget..get a P5Q pro .

for RAM 4GB should be more than sufficient.

either get the transcend power chips locally or the Pi Black from US via Katmandude.

w1nD said:
1st of all there is nothing best...best depends upon your usage and the way you look and use your h/w/

ep45 ud3p is nice mobo...but i doubt its availability locally..also dunno why but the prices of gigabyte mobos are high here than compared to U.S. :(
ep45 will set you back for around 8-9k if purchased locally [correct me if i am wrong]

for processor iirc then you dont need a ver high end one either coz you are gonna do casual gaming. e7xxx series will also do or if you need quad then 6600 is always a good option :) cost : 6k - 10k

RAM i suggest you go for transcends or kingstons you can fiddle with it and even you get localy warranty and most imp you are not gonna OC it ;) cost : some 2k odd

and you didnt mentioned any gfx :O how are you gonna use the system without display ??? :O

I will manage new GFX8800 from my friend :eek:hyeah: I only want Mobo , Proc. & RAM
but thanks

Gigabyte EP45 UD3P from KMD ~ Rs.8.5K

Q6600 quad core proce ~ Rs.10K locally

GSKILL Pi black 2x2 GB RAM 800Mhz ~ Rs.3.2 from KMD

TOTAL Rs.21.7K... a little above ur budget, but, I think its worth it.

+ UD3P is 8.9K exact [UD3P NewEgg shipping now aint free] via KMD

+ GSKill PI Black 2x2GB is 3.3K approx via KMD

+ CPU can be Q6600 [Donno cost] if he want Quad Core OR E8400 3Ghz 6MB L2 [Rs 9450 @ Prime ABGB] if he want Dual Core.

Frankly speaking Dual Core with higher clocks still works gr8 most of the current games n apps but this might change in the future as more and more apps and games become optimized for quad cores.

Get a good CPU cooler if you want to Overclock and Sunbeam CCF doesnt fit on the UD3P so dont get CCF if you are getting UD3P.

aruka said:
Gigabyte EP45 UD3P from KMD ~ Rs.8.5K
Q6600 quad core proce ~ Rs.10K locally
GSKILL Pi black 2x2 GB RAM 800Mhz ~ Rs.3.2 from KMD

TOTAL Rs.21.7K... a little above ur budget, but, I think its worth it.

yea thanks man :thumb:
:thanx:

Quad Master said:
+ UD3P is 8.9K exact [UD3P NewEgg shipping now aint free] via KMD

+ GSKill PI Black 2x2GB is 3.3K approx via KMD

+ CPU can be Q6600 [Donno cost] if he want Quad Core OR E8400 3Ghz 6MB L2 [Rs 9450 @ Prime ABGB] if he want Dual Core.

Frankly speaking Dual Core with higher clocks still works gr8 most of the current games n apps but this might change in the future as more and more apps and games become optimized for quad cores.

Get a good CPU cooler if you want to Overclock and Sunbeam CCF doesnt fit on the UD3P so dont get CCF if you are getting UD3P.

Thanks Dude :thanx:

Back