Where to Buy :SENNHEISER PC130 HEADSETS

maximus999

Disciple
Where can i Buy this in Mumbai......Box packed....lol...:)
(** no ebay plz checked it out already)
PC30.jpg

FEATURES :

Superb stereo sound, familiar headphone look and comfortable, lightweight fit for long hours at the computer

Ideal for gaming, voice recognition, internet telephony and other voice over IP applications

Compatible with almost any sound card, it can be used for listening to music or films on your PC, laptop or even with CD/DVD/MP3 players

The PC 130 is an extremely well designed stereo headset with excellent acoustics and several features to make your life that much easier. This headset is comfortable enough for business, casual but stylish enough for more sophisticated dress codes as well.

Adjustable, bendable and pivotable microphone makes the voice more clear and increases comfort and flexibility

The noise-canceling microphone provides for high speechclarity and voice recognition by filtering out ambient noise

With the in-line volume control and the microphone mute switch you can keep sound at the right level or have a side conversation in privacy

Equipped with a single-sided cable for maximum freedom of movement

Mic boom rotates to allow wearing left or right

Technical data

Headphones

Frequency response .............. 30 . 18,000 Hz

Impedance............................... 32 Ħ

Sound pressure....................... 112 dB

Cable length............................ 3 m / 10 ft

Connector Plug ....................... 2 x 3.5mm for PC/Laptop

Microphone

Frequency response ............... 80 Hz . 15,000 Hz

Pick-up pattern....................... Uni-directional

Sensitivity .............................. -38 dB

Ordered HD555 from Gautam Agencies , but beware, they are least bothered about customer satisfaction. having paid for HD555 since Feb-19 , i have still to receive the product. Mr. Gautam Shah do keep me updated about the whole thing , but a simple delivery seems to be too much for them. he has not been able to give me Courier Tracking No. since then.

Thanx Bollywood & Aditya for the reply.:)

info:
Prime Abgb Pvt. Ltd.
Address:
390 Lamington Road
(Laxmi Building Compound)
Shop # 16,
Khetwadi, Mumbai 400004
Phone: (22) 23855500, 23896600
The price on ebay in Indian Rs.3150/-..I hope itd be lesser at Lammy.Lemme check:Car3:

Back