Audio Which 2.1 ch. speakers to buy ?

For 1.3k Suggest you to go for Logitech, Altec Lansing is good in mid-end and high-end sound systems. Entry Levels Creative, Logitech is good.

One more thing, try iBall Wood Pecker, Very Good sound for the price, comes for only 900.

Lol, all mixed up answers :p

How about Creative Inspire 2.1 speakers or Altec Lancing! Dont know if logitech's low end speakers are good and powerfull enough...

Iball is not worth in my opinion... for the price at which they are selling, i'd rather go for creative or so :p

Try to get a demo or something.. check if you can get to see iball tarang in person and listen to it.. or check with some malls like croma or so..

no time for nw to get to croma n all yaar.. leeme see if i can get it done at lammy itself...but i need more opinions here on tarang 2.1 .. its seemingly more costleir than logitech or others

get the UMAX UPB3200. i retails at around 900-1.1k

i know 'UMAX" sounds like a shitty company.and it is.
but for some reason, these speakers are AWESOME!
they were rated better than their creative AND altec lansing counterparts in DIGIT and CHiP.

so i went and blindly bought thm. and the mags were so RIGHT.
the mid ranges are propely produced. and the bass is really tight. i've heard creative inspire whch go at 1.3k and all, and these speakers beat them hands down.

go chk the review in Digit. its in one of last yrs editions.

X 210 is 1.35~1.4k

is a gr8 set for the price.

But the only negative is, the volume controller wont work with headphones connected, and bass tuning is at rear of woofer.

sound quality is quiet good, with much better power handling than BXR 1121/A300/SBS 370 etc.

Back