Video Which dth to go for ???

Which channels you regularly watch ?

There are Dishtv , tatasky ,bigtv ,airtel , sundth , videocon ......dth providers.Go to their websites and check the channels which you require.Then choose the cheapest one.Thats what I would do.

I have dishtv for the past 4 years and I will ask you not to go for it.The website of dishtv is a mess.Certain sports channels like neo sports are not present on dishtv.Only certain channels come in good quality.Other pixelate.We have a 29 incher crt so any visual problems get highlighted more than the 21inchers.What i hated about the dishtv was the logo and incessant flashing of VC numbers every few seconds.The red active bar turns on/off every now and then which really takes the pleasure of tv watching away.

Then I went for videocon ... and I am loving it.All the channels are in good quality.I went for the dvd settop box which has a dvd player bundled in.Also has usb connector to plug in usb drives so that one can enjoy divx/xvid encoded movies/mp3/photos.The videocon logo is very faint and very small.The vc flashing is very few and very apart.I am satisfied with it.And you get all channels for 275/- per month.

Apart from these i cannot comment on the other providers.Airtel I feel is too costly.tatashy is again I feel as costly.Bigtv ... have absolute no idea.If you want recording facility then go for tatasky or airtel or bigtv....they all have recorder settop boxes which videocon doesnot.WAit for others to comment.

As the fellow member already mention there is nothing much left,

Yes, Currently Videocon D2H is most VFM offering with it's low price pack and also unique offering like DVD-Box,TV,LCD. D2H new player in DTH arena so price may be go up in near future & that is for sure.

To choose a proper DTH u need to jot down the most wanted channel to your/family requirement and do a little research about which DTH company offering most of them in lowest Rs/PM offer. Once u decided Ask/Enquire service(Pic quality,Down-time) in u r locality as well as how active is CC(Problem solving,Chanel/Package Activation) etc etc.Once this satisfied u go for it.

Tatasky is excellent in terms of quality & Customer support,Some exclusive channel in Add-on /Cosmo etc etc ---- If money no bar go for it,You will never regret.

PVR available.

BigTV Picture quality is excellent ---- Not the same as CC & Regional Package come with ADD-On.

Just Launch PVR.

Sun DTH - Most suitable for South Indian Audience & nice self-service portal option in their web ------only down side u need to pay for Base Pack & Jumbo Pack separately.(If u want jumbo then)

HD available.

Airtel Digital Best for Add-on Pack,variety of Add-On as well as low base pack (NGO & Discovery include in base)

PVR Available

D2H --- Already Told

Dish --- Already Told

go for videocon..... i am using it for last 2 months,great pic ,good sound and great packages... moreover the best thing is customer care... :D... really nice response and quick problem solving.... packages are cheap... so go for it...:)

Back