PC Peripherals Which headset to buy?

blueyesdude

Disciple
Hello people,
I was thinking of buying a headset(with mic).My main purpose is occasionally listening to music and also i will be using it to make calls with skype:hap2:
Can u recommend me any decent headset with good audio performance as well as has a microphone with good noise attenuating abilities.
My budget is max 1250/-.
Also i want to use the headset and the speakers together,so i have to use a y cable.Will that deteroriate the output to speakers and headset?

It depends on your sound card..

I think the Audigy 2 should get hindered...

Anyways.. Get the Audio .90.. Theyre amazing...

Dont even look at the Altec Lansings... Theyre pure crap compared to the Plantronics

I emailed the Distributors of Plantronics in Mumbai, they said they can't email the names of dealers to my "gmail" account, as it isn't a "professional" email ID, against their policy to send such e-mails @ public ID's.

Gave them my cell phone number, they said they'd call and inform me. But considering it's Saturday today (It's past 12 AM), I doubt they'll call.

I was thinking of picking up the A60 or one of the newer A 300 series.

I'd appreciate any info on the Plantronics Mumbai dealers too :p

i also similarly want 2 use my old frontech headset along with my LT 5500 5.1 ch Spkr on my onboard Sound of my ASUS A8N-SLI Premium board & my VIP Z300 Cabby.how do i go abt it..Not yet tried! so asking is it possible?

If some1 helps ,then plz do so!!!

Guys,just bought philips SHP805 headphones for 1100/- from lammy with bill and 1 year warranty.:hap2:
Just for info it is available at lamington road.

Back