which version of games will work with my xbox360

john117

Adept
I want to order some games from playasia.com :) , so i wanted to know which version of games will work with my xbox 360 it is PAL version . I didnt find any PAL version games there :( , only NTSC/J , can i play these on my XBOX360 ?

john117 said:
I want to order some games from playasia.com :) , so i wanted to know which version of games will work with my xbox 360 it is PAL version . I didnt find any PAL version games there :( , only NTSC/J , can i play these on my XBOX360 ?

NTSC/J games won't work.

Only PAL and Region Free games will work.
PLay-Asia has a decent amount of Region-Free games. So buy US Region free games and you should be set. (Also, all games sold in India are PAL. So you oculd buy them locally too.)

Buy Games/Xbox360â„¢/Games by Version/Region Free Games

firstly thanks for quick reply ,:clap:
Compatible with Xbox360
US, No Region Protection
will this one work :S or
this -->
Compatible with Xbox360
Asia, No Region Protection

the one game which I am looking for and couldnot find at local shops is Eldar Scrolls 4 : oblivion and its expansion .

Would you please tell me where can i buy this game or if someone in the forum has and willing to sell it then please PM me .

Compatible with Xbox360
US, No Region Protection
This will work.

Compatible with Xbox360
So will this.

Anything that says region free or no region protection from Play asia will work on an Indian 360.

For example my NTSC copy of Rainbow six Vegas works fine on my India PAL 360. Because its region free.

john117 said:
firstly thanks for quick reply ,:clap:
Compatible with Xbox360
US, No Region Protection
will this one work :S or
this -->
Compatible with Xbox360

the one game which I am looking for and couldnot find at local shops is Eldar Scrolls 4 : oblivion and its expansion .

Would you please tell me where can i buy this game or if someone in the forum has and willing to sell it then please PM me .

Both will work. I said US Region free cause the Asia region free may have japanese menu or something like that.

I ordered for the Elder Scrolls GOTY edition (with expansion pack) from Play-Asia for 2500 bucks. It is not available locally though.

Always check the compatibility before buying.

lol... I am also thinking about order it .. is it working on your xbox (is it PAL ??) and how many days they took to deliver it and does the GOTY version contains Expansion or you ordered it separately...
and mate are you willing to sell it ??

I have not got it !!!! I ordered it more than a week back and I paid for it there and then. But they are still processing my order !

They say they will ship it on 4th Feb. Lets see what happens after that. I don't know why they are taking so long. Maybe the game was out of stock or something.

I bought a 0.45x magnification lens for my camera from Ebay on Friday afternoon and they shipped my order the same day !!!!! Wish Playasia was as fast.

Back