Wireless Camera

sphinx00

Disciple
I am thinking of putting a camera at one of my house's window. I have no idea how much they cost and their performance (like night visibility, battery backup). I am not interested in expensive network camera or anything. Something cheap for my crazy experiment. :)

your can buy cheap wireless videos camera with it's receiver from lajpat rai market or karol bagh and it will not cost you more then 1k but u have to do some bargaining. you can use it with a tv tuner card to record videos . i never used one of those so i don't know about the night visibility and battery backup but the video quality of those cams are not bad for a wireless cam under 1k i think this will help u.

rahul9250133815 said:
your can buy cheap wireless videos camera with it's receiver from lajpat rai market or karol bagh and it will not cost you more then 1k but u have to do some bargaining. you can use it with a tv tuner card to record videos . i never used one of those so i don't know about the night visibility and battery backup but the video quality of those cams are not bad for a wireless cam under 1k i think this will help u.
Do they require tv tuners? I have disconnected my TV tuner card.

I certainly don't want my neighbors to receive my camera signals and watch it on their TV.

Also which part of karol bagh - Gaffar?

you have to connect its receiver to tv tuners via av jack not rf so your neighbors will not be able to receive your cam signals and yaa u can buy one from gaffar

rahul9250133815 said:
you have to connect its receiver to tv tuners via av jack not rf so your neighbors will not be able to receive your cam signals and yaa u can buy one from gaffar
Thanks for info...

Do somebody know what are they exactly called so i can search them on ebay?

Back