Wireless headphones with Mic - Budget 5K

mallik

Adept
1. Budget ~ 5K
2. Features - Bluetooth, 2 device connection, inbuilt Mic, decent sound (balanced), decent noise isolation

I am looking to buy budget wireless headphones for my daily use, on my computer, and otherwise.

I have a pair of Pixel Buds and a basic wired Platronics. The wired headphones are falling apart and I was thinking of getting a Wireless pair.

Any suggestions in this price range?
Currently considering:
  1. Anker SoundCore Q20i
  2. JBL Tune 510BT
  3. SONY - WH-CH520
Would love the advice of audiophiles or users of these devices, or any other users who would be willing to share their experience.

Last edited:
I’m once again here to shill my current TWS lol, they are QCT T11. 2.5k in amazon (Cheaper if you can buy somehow from AliExpress), good battery life with quick charge of earbuds, decent sound with plenty of bass. Great microphones so phone calls / zoom meetings sound great. They also have a version which has ANC, but from what I read it doesn’t work that well. I think for the price they are pretty unbeatable.

I’m once again here to shill my current TWS lol, they are QCT T11. 2.5k in amazon (Cheaper if you can buy somehow from AliExpress), good battery life with quick charge of earbuds, decent sound with plenty of bass. Great microphones so phone calls / zoom meetings sound great. They also have a version which has ANC, but from what I read it doesn’t work that well. I think for the price they are pretty unbeatable.
I want a headphone. Already have Pixel buds. Thanks for the advice though.
Ordered the Anker Soundcore, after some research and reading reviews from Amazon for 4499. Wish me luck!

Got the Anker Soundcore Q20i. Quite happy with it.
ANC isn't completely isolating but good enough.
Sound quality is great and voice quality on calls seems to be ok.
The headphones are comfy on the year.
They make feel hot in the ears as I use them though.
Especially in a warm environment.

Got the Anker Soundcore Q20i. Quite happy with it.
ANC isn't completely isolating but good enough.
Sound quality is great and voice quality on calls seems to be ok.
The headphones are comfy on the year.
They make feel hot in the ears as I use them though.
Especially in a warm environment.
Any reason for not going for Q20i. I went ahead with Q10i and have used for just couple of hours. The ear cup is big enough for my ears. Can only say about sound quality after proper listening. First impression is good so far.

I personally am loving the Q20i. The ear muffs are very soft and cushy, but I am not sure if they will be durable for 4-5 years.

Love the sound quality, and the isolation.

Not sure about the Q10i. The only difference between Q20i and Q10i that I found on the internet was ANC, and noise cancelling mic. The new Q20i has a USB C port and no case.

Back