World of Tanks - Discussion thread

Imran_Khan

Disciple
Dec 31, 2012
Coimbatore
Hello guys,

I have been playing this online game World of Tanks for more than a year now and it is very indulging and awesome game.

I am aware that there are many Indians who also play this game and I wanted to bring together all the members of TE under one thread who play this game. I would suggest all crazy gamers to give a try to this game because I bet you will love it.

I would also request to please update this thread with your ingame User Name as well so that we can communicate in game as well.

Aug 11, 2009
Austin,TX
logged in to techenclave after a long time. Imran surprised that no techenclave members plays this game. I opened up a thread some time in jan 2012 and there was no response to that either.

This is the link of my thread http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/wot-world-of-tanks-online-war-game.127603/

Imran my game id is machisman, send me a contact invite, we will take it up from there. Not sure whether you are still playing though

Aug 11, 2009
Austin,TX
well when i was in india i was getting 50 ms pings on airtel 4 mb plan and that was in 2011. I think they do have asian servers however you will find a lot of thai and malaysian people. I normally choose NA EAST server which is good, atleast you can play with ppl who speak english

killmastern3

Adept
Dec 10, 2010
Bangalore
Have been playing this continuously since my above post :). 2750 battles now. Man this game is addictive. Play 20 to 30 games everyday. This game has the honor of kicking DOTA 2 from my highest played game. Havent touched dota 2 in close to 2 months.

Anybody else playing this? Anybody willing to Platoon?