Wp7 & wp7

R0H!T

Adept
Bought these two handsets few days ago. Both are now running Mango Beta 2 (7712)
I am using Focus. And Optimus 7 is Raksha Bandhan gift to sister :)

Samsung Focus

XB5FQl.jpg

yvXSCl.jpg

GJkTwl.jpg

qwJ21l.jpg

tyJwUl.jpg

LG Optimus 7

IzlIRl.jpg

S5JVEl.jpg

5MAGMl.jpg

VTfvSl.jpg

PvOI0l.jpg

Both handsets together

01onVl.jpg

eKhCml.jpg

YUtJ3l.jpg

Now, a quick camera comparison - Samsung Focus through the eyes of Optimus 7 and vice versa :)

tOL3Wl.jpg
6AnmNl.jpg

And, couple of macros with Focus

O4DLul.jpg
Gngx5l.jpg

Vasishta.Sushant said:
Samsung looks amazing. I've been trying to look out for deals on ebay. Not finding any decent ones.

Can all AT&T focus be unlocked easily ?

Yes, you can easily get unlock code via eBay USA. It should cost you in the range of $0.99-4.99

Neat :)

Headsup: Check out XDA. Mango retail has been leaked for almost all WP7 capable handsets (except the HD2) :)

pratikb said:
nice snaps.

nice phones as well.

do post review of both.

even i am getting one..

Thanks. Yeah, I am gonna write a short review of both devices and features of WP7 Mango :)

agantuk said:
Finally you post the pics and the review :p Both of them look awesome.

RD274 said:
Neat :)

Headsup: Check out XDA. Mango retail has been leaked for almost all WP7 capable handsets (except the HD2) :)

Thanks. Yeah, I know that but I have not tried that yet coz it involves flashing the firmware (if I am not wrong). Whereas the beta update was done through Zune. I don't wanna mess up anything... for now, I am happy with beta 2 :)

While I understand that all WP7 phones have nearly same hardware, which do you think is better in terms of performance and usability? Which do you prefer most?

eternoMind said:
Nice phones, love the snaps.

:)

Initial impressions of both?

Thanks :) Check this for initial impressions and this for my review :D

pratikb said:
Where is review?

We are eagerly waiting for your review...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

http://www.techenclave.com/reviews-and-previews/samsung-focus-wp7-mango-beta-2-a-197622.html :)

aradhakr84 said:
While I understand that all WP7 phones have nearly same hardware, which do you think is better in terms of performance and usability? Which do you prefer most?

Both have different strengths and weaknesses. Focus has bigger and better screen. Its lighter than O7. But O7 has better build quality, better battery life.

For details please check the review and let me know if you have any specific queries :)

thegame said:
Nice pics and prices plz?

Focus ~9.5k

Optimus 7 ~10.7k

Thanks for the such a quick reply. I found that official prices for this phone is atleast $349 (w/o contract), then how come there are many people selling them for such a low prices. I know we can rely on seller with good reputation, but how to confirm whether he is selling new or refurbished?

I too have created a S&S account. But never used one. I might require some guidance after I have won the auction. So I will contact you again via PM if you are okay with it.

Because there was some scheme wherein you buy one Focus and get another one at a subsidized rate or free or something. Most intelligent people bought one and sold the other on Ebay cheap for some extra monies.

Back