WTB: 2*1GB DDR2 PC2-6400 memory

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiO

Skilled
A buddy of mine in Bangalore needs a performance memory upgrade.

Used or new I don't care as long as it's working and under some sort of warranty.

PM or post your offers, but I need high res pics otherwise no sale ok? LOL j/k, any pics will do.

Ideally seller should be in Bangalore, but if you're ready to courier it I guess that doesn't matter.

I can spare 1GB Kingston DDR 667,Purchased near about 6 months back,selling because need cash..Hoping near about 900+shipping:)

cool_boy4ua said:
I can spare 1GB Kingston DDR 667,Purchased near about 6 months back,selling because need cash..Hoping near about 900+shipping:)

"A buddy of mine in Bangalore needs a performance memory upgrade."

So I guess he's looking in the range of G.Skills, Ballistix, OCZs. :)

Besides, 900 bucks for a 667MHz RAM is on the slightly higher side since most of them retail the 800MHz ones for ~1k; :)

I have Patriot PC6400 2 x 1 GB Ram, never used since have 32bit OS and already have GSkills 2GB as my main memory but bought around 2-3 months ago. Dont remember how much i bought it for, so will look for the current market price and my purchase price and then will revert if interested.

Sounds good banik, I'm traveling today so just PM/email me and I will get back by end of day.

That goes for anyone who has memory for sale, just PM your offers and I will get back to you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back