Security Software WTB:Kaspersky Internet Security..Any good deals around

maximus999

Disciple
I want to buy Kaspersky Internet Security...One of the oth[e]r boards had this great dealer offer on of Rs 500/- for a 3-user licence....But it seems to be closed now...:(
Prime abgb rates - 1000/-
Neotech Andheri - 750/-

I would love to buy it at a lower price...anyone know of a cheaper deal than the above prices...Plz reply...

@Kumar........But thats for ppl who apply for a new Tata Indicom Broadband connection.....& its just the Kaspersky Antivirus not the complete Internet Security Suite which i need.....
Thanx for replying.

hey.... if u want the kaspersky internet security suite full version for free go to iptorrents.com or check with any free torrents like torrentbox.com. im using kaspersky internet security suite 6 which i downloaded from torrentleech site and is working perfectly for the past two years.

Party Monger said:
at the max u'l get the license at 500, not less than that..

Did u forget to post the source where itd be available for 500 bucks....:ashamed:.......Plz if u know some sites/shops Mumbai plz let me know.
Tks.

buggsbunny said:
hey.... if u want the kaspersky internet security suite full version for free go to iptorrents.com or check with any free torrents like torrentbox.com. im using kaspersky internet security suite 6 which i downloaded from torrentleech site and is working perfectly for the past two years.

Dude This yr ive made a New Year Resolution that atleast Id have my OS & my Antivirus Genuine.:rofl:

I am also planning to buy KSP Internet Security, because of worst experience with QH. But above mentioned deals at "Prime abgb rates", are legit? (I mean KSP give support for this copy.)As I see KSP donot have partners in India.

They are also for three PC means can I share it with my friend's PC?

How the heck they are for such a lower price?

Please answer my que.

Thanks

pappu6600 said:
I am also planning to buy KSP Internet Security, because of worst experience with QH. But above mentioned deals at "Prime abgb rates", are legit? (I mean KSP give support for this copy.)As I see KSP donot have partners in India.

They are also for three PC means can I share it with my friend's PC?

How the heck they are for such a lower price?

Please answer my que.

Thanks

Pappu6600 ,

this Deal is There In TE ,You Can Also PM Me for The Same .

he is talking about this --> http://www.techenclave.com/dealer-s-paradise/kaspersky-internet-security-suite-7-0-a-110237.html

waise, in a typical Indian mentality, i don't like to pay for things i can't touch or feel. like softwares :lol:

but i am not shameless to install a pirated security suite. so i always look out for offers. like few days back i Got a Copy of Nortan 360 which runs on 3 machines which costs $80(Rs.3360INR appox) in retail as a regard of Beta testing their products.

The version includes Antivirus,Antispyware,Rootkit detection,2GB secured online storage etc etc. so far experience has been Good.

I sugges the people who don't like pay for software looks for such offers or use Freewares. Please stop piracy

Back