WTB: Modded PSP (SLIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

imranais

Disciple
Looking for a PSP (SLIM) Modded to be gifted to kids latest by this wednesday (3rd June).

If anyone from Mumbai wants to quick sell their PSP(Slim) in good condition with all accessories, PM me asp.

Mumbai sellers preferred as I need it urgent else would have to buy a new one, only problem with buying a new one is it cannot be modded... :huh:

Thanks.

well to correct u
the new psp slim can be modded
only if u do not have the latest firmware
there is a app known as chickHEN which enables the use of pops and even the m33 cfw
but since in the latest official firmware does not support tiff format u can not use this[but if u have the new slim with an older firmware then it can work]

do not trust be blindly
as i have not searched this up alot[just heard it a couple of times]
[did not need to as i don support piracy tht much]
u can search google and get all the info u need
just search for the chickHEN enabler [or something like tht]
and u should get the ans

PS- the psp 3000 namely bright is not hackable

^Thanks for the info, a new would be the last option, since lot of trouble is involved in it for searching the right one.

Appreciate ur inputs. :)

sunil_geminian said:
i saw in manish market psp 2000 modded for 12500 {not new}.
psp 1000 15k {new} in city center & 13k {new} in manish market.

Thats their "quote" price, one needs to be a good bargainer to buy from manish market etc.

Thanks for the info anyways, if thats the price i have to pay, I would better opt for a new 3004. :cool2:

I have a year old Slim modded PSP 2000 and I wont like it to sell even for 12k. Don't want to discourage you but be ready to spend upto 10k for a old modded PSP slim, and if you are very lucky you may get it for the price you have quoted.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back