WTB: S 754 Motherboard with AGP or PCI-E slot

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxAxe

Disciple
The product has to be under warranty and in good condition, need to replace my current crap from Asus.

Current one is failing fast, its under warranty but I dont have teh patience to get it fixed, Its got a failed RAM slot, a failing onboard LAN. and failing USB ports, cranky IDE . so basically the board is dying. If anyone has a better solution I need it ASAP.

I have a Gigabyte K8S760M sitting doing nothing for a long time. I guess still a year of warranty remains. Its based on Sis 760 with an AGP slot, 2x SATA, 2x IDE, Firewire, AGP 8X and also onboard video with dedicated 64MB video ram in addition to the ability to share vram. It also has AGP/PCI locks so you can overclock a bit. Make your offer.

Hey i got something u want
6.5k for mobo and proc
mobo purchased in sept '06 and procc is about 20 days old
both under warranty

MSI K8N Neo3 Motherboard (purchased sept'06 with 1 year warranty,8months warranty left)
Nforce4-4X chipset
1 PCI-Ex slot
1 AGR slot(supports most agp cards)
10/100/1000mbps gigabit onboard ethernet
3 PCI slots
onboard realtek 6 channel audio
4 SATA1 ports
+Performance Rounded Cables Included
+extra usb cables included for 2 of the rear usb,apart from the standard usb ports
*no on board graphics
+overclockers board,with special fan to cool chipset
original VIP cabinet with the side panel made of glass and a led fan on the side
400W original powersafe SMPS

AMD Athlon64 3000+ socket 754 processor,(10 days old with 1 year warranty)

BIG 6600 PCIEx graphics card with 256MB ddr2 memory,purchased with mobo and came with 3 years warranty

512 MB DDR 333MHz Hynix Ram(ram is from my old pc,though this mobo supports 400 MHz ram)
Sony DRU 820-A Dual Layer DVD writer purchased with mobo and gfx card and came with 1 year warranty.
Microsoft Sidewinder Gamepad with 10 buttons + 4 direction keys

10/100Mbps PCI lan card

Creative sound blaster LIVE! Digital 5.1 ch sound card

Also adding my 17 inch viewsonic CRT monitor to the above config ,20 days old with 1 year warranty
this is no ordinary 17 inch CT
its the P76f+b model
which is the prefoeesional edition model
it easily goes upto a resolution of 1600X1200 @ 75 Hz

Total price of entire kit with monitor Rs25000

abhisheksahas said:
Hey i got something u want
6.5k for mobo and proc
mobo purchased in sept '06 and procc is about 20 days old
both under warranty

AMD Athlon64 3000+ socket 754 processor,(10 days old with 1 year warranty)

If you pick up the mobo, i'm intersted in the proccessor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back