Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

yaju13385

Disciple
Guys i wanna sell my brothers XBOX 360 Core model , was bought in march '09 last yr from consoul.in n is lying unused since April '09. I have not yet registered it online so still 1+2 yr warranty is there i guess.

Condition: Like brand new (hardly used no never encourted any prob)

Price : 11500

Location : Pune (Vl prefer Pune/ Mumbai buyers as i can ship it till thane via a friend, also u avoid shipping charge then :) )

Breakup:

Core M/C + PSU : 8500
20GB HDD : 2500
Wired Controller : 1100.

I m willing to sell every component individually but first d core m/c shud get sold off. All prices are Exculsive of SHIPPING.
Pm me ur offers . Thanks.

dsc02341w.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/369/dsc02341w.jpg
dsc02332x.jpg

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8823/dsc02332x.jpg

Interested in the wireless controller. Post a closeup pic of the same. Whats the condition of the controller.

Also the 360... Is it a Pal or NTSC.

Switch said:
Interested in the wireless controller. Post a closeup pic of the same. Whats the condition of the controller.

Also the 360... Is it a Pal or NTSC.

Andhee, he has wired controller not wireless :p

A friend of my might be interested in this, can you please post a pic of the back panel, also tell me if its falcon or xepher, a picture of the warranty sticker and warranty status of the same?

you registered it with your account with the serial numbe or is the warranty via the bill?

Dude, can you also post a pic of the warranty sticker being intact and all as well. Also, you might wanna rethink your prices as a new arcade is available with 2 games for 12k.

Rave said:
A friend of my might be interested in this, can you please post a pic of the back panel, also tell me if its falcon or xepher, a picture of the warranty sticker and warranty status of the same?

you registered it with your account with the serial numbe or is the warranty via the bill?

Hey i don't know if its a xephyr or falcon n regarding warranty sticker i vl post d snaps once i reach home .

not a problem man, just give me the pic of the back panel, the warranty sticker and also tell me what power ratings are written on top of the serial number at the back of the console

please clarify the warranty info as well as inquired in my earlier post

m-jeri said:
zephyr. If it was falcon he would mention it 100%.
Dude i really dont of what make it is , it was bought last yr but has 12v n 16.5 amps rating on it , why wud i try to hide it i m here to sell it .

Heheh mate, didnt meant u hiding it. if u knew it was falcon you would say it. Its not something to be hidden. If it got HDMI port then it is falcon and above. The ones with RROD revision, supposedly.

Sorry for going a little off topic but how does one tell the difference between a zephyr and a xenon as both have a 12v 16.5amp rating?

agupta02 said:
Sorry for going a little off topic but how does one tell the difference between a zephyr and a xenon as both have a 12v 16.5amp rating?

dude it can be speculated on the basis of the manufacturing date of the console, i think..
and after the deal between me and vinay, people are getting smarter now.. :p

checking for warranty seal.. :cool2:

@yaju, ygpm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back