Yebhi.com coupons and deals

pu.jpg

Use Promo Code: "PC2299331O7L"

This offer is applicable to all orders in India only. This promotion cannot be combined with any other offer or Promo Code. Terms and Conditions apply. Actual product may vary from images shown. Available on selected products. Offer valid till stock lasts.

**Subject to limitations, exclusions, or restrictions. See site for details.

Products limited and may sell out at any time. Prices are subject to change.

You'll hardly get anything worth after using these coupons, as everyone said...they double up the price & issue 40-50% off coupon.

Although i managed to get a pair of shoes last month ( but after constantly struggling with the site for 2 weeks) ;-)

I recently bought hush puppies formal shoes costing 3200 (on yebhi as well as local market, bata outlet) with 1000 bucks discount. Was looking for flat 40% coupon but it wasnt coming for quite a while.

Just wanted to share, in case anyone is interested in similar deal.

Reply to lower post:

http://www.yebhi.com...46871-Black.htm

And yes woodland formal sucks. My bro's costly shoes worn out quite early and his casual shoes have grip like skates.....
<
(both woodland) Dont know how woodland can come up with shoe like that.

Same model (different pieces ) which i purchased on yebhi are used by my bro as well dad and they look quite sturdy/ durable and are comfortable too.

You may want to check out local bata outlet for discounts to make sure deal is worth.

I recently bought hush puppies formal shoes costing 3200 (on yebhi as well as local market, bata outlet) with 1000 bucks discount. Was looking for flat 40% coupon but it wasnt coming for quite a while.

Just wanted to share, in case anyone is interested in similar deal.

Please share the link, i m interested too....... woodland formal sucks !!!

I just recieved a message from yebhi. It's PC23030845E5 which gives 1000 off on 2000 on everything in yebhi. I am not well aware of on which products it is applicable. May help someone.

Back