Yebhi.com coupons and deals

Re: bigshoebazaar 25% off

j_jindal1 said:
Last friday I ordered couple of Aiva sandals, made up of pure leather in the description, what actually I received is pairs of cheap sandals with a sticker of Aiva (the sticker was pasted on another print of some Topshoe brand). The MRP mentioned was 690 and 1290 on the box but such pairs are easily available for 50-100 Rs. in Chandani chowk market. The material was not even close to leather.

Moreover the sandals were not new, I'm sending the items back but this time they really disappointed me..
BSB is not replying to any of my mails.... :( I'm suspicious whether they will keep their promise of returning full amount for the items sent back to them.. :S

@agm_105 the lotto coupon is PC1015510H86 40%

j_jindal1 said:
BSB is not replying to any of my mails.... :( I'm suspicious whether they will keep their promise of returning full amount for the items sent back to them.. :S

@agm_105 the lotto coupon is PC1015510H86 40%

I had also bought some item from them & had to return it.

I got my payment after 2 months of constant emails & chats & phone calls.

The 1st month reply was the claim is under process.

After that, they came up with all sorts of excuses like your cheque is in the mail, cheque sent to wrong address, returned by courier as not found etc. but ultimately deposited the money directly in my account, when they realized I am not going to abandon the claim

[quote name='agm_105']anyone has lotto coupon or any promo code...

Here you go ..
sharing a Flat 40 % coupon on Lotto. (Got it on my mobile today)
PC1015510H86
Coupon valid till tomorrow.
Enjoy :cheers:

shravank30 said:
I had also bought some item from them & had to return it.

I got my payment after 2 months of constant emails & chats & phone calls.

They come up with all sorts of excuses after 1 month like your cheque is in the mail, cheque sent to wrong address, returned by courier as not found etc. but ultimately deposited the money directly in my account, when they realized I am not going to abandon the claim
Thanks for the update buddy, for me they have not even acknowledged the returned items yet.. :S

Emperor said:
So I think cash on delivery is good option, how much they charge extra for COD?

COD is free but you cant use any discount coupon when availing COD

Moreover, your pin code should be in their list

Incase anyone is making some heavy purchases of 4-6k on BSB please contact me for a good discounted price.

I had purchased 2 pair of shoes which I sent back due to small size and now they have given me some vouchers to make purchase of same amount . Sad part is bigger size is not available in one of the shoes which costs 4999 and I am not interested in any other products on the site.

I can make a purchase of 5-6K on your behalf and give you a discount of 1-2k maybe .We can work something out . The vouchers are valid for next 2 months.

j_jindal1 said:
Thanks for the update buddy, for me they have not even acknowledged the returned items yet.. :S

How did you send it ?

Check the tracking number & see if it is delivered to them or not.

If it is delivered, then chat with them, give them the delivery date & time & ask them to confirm the receipt

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

FaH33m said:
Incase anyone is making some heavy purchases of 4-6k on BSB please contact me for a good discounted price.

I had purchased 2 pair of shoes which I sent back due to small size and now they have given me some vouchers to make purchase of same amount . Sad part is bigger size is not available in one of the shoes which costs 4999 and I am not interested in any other products on the site.

I can make a purchase of 5-6K on your behalf and give you a discount of 1-2k maybe .We can work something out . The vouchers are valid for next 2 months.

I am most probably buying a shoe over the weekend & for 3,000 but they are giving Rs. 1,000 off under Yebhi.com for purchases above 3k

If you want I can go through you.

Let me know

Isn't it systematic cheating? They send fake products? they screwed you saying don't have your size shoes & instead of refund they ask you to make another purchase so some how they force you to buy product once you pay them.

If not than they should simply deduct the Shipping & handling charges & must return remaining amount, other wise in next few months there reliability may skid to NIL which may be prove very harmful to their business.

j_jindal1 said:
+ even in COD you wont be able to check product quality
at least I can open the parcel & examine the pair before paying? or not?

Emperor said:
Isn't it systematic cheating? They send fake products? they screwed you saying don't have your size shoes & instead of refund they ask you to make another purchase so some how they force you to buy product once you pay them.

If not than they should simply deduct the Shipping & handling charges & must return remaining amount, other wise in next few months there reliability may skid to NIL which may be prove very harmful to their business.

at least I can open the parcel & examine the pair before paying? or not?

The courier guy will not allow you to tear open the packaging unless you have paid for it

shravank30 said:

I am most probably buying a shoe over the weekend & for 3,000 but they are giving Rs. 1,000 off under Yebhi.com for purchases above 3k

If you want I can go through you.

Let me know
I need to make purchase of atleast 5k or the remaining amount on voucher will be wasted :( . Also wont be able to provide 1k off on 3k shoes :ashamed: . I can give about 1.5k off for purchases of ~5k .

BSB been bit disappointing these days, with crappy SODs, inflated prices & the refund policy going haywire when you dont get ur shoe size as its not in stock & u get stuck with 2k-3k coupon...

Back