Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

From long time, many titles pending due to post-grad studies but now since it's over finally and I can spare an hour a day for gaming, I will be finishing them all.

Order of titles is as follows:
1) Metro: Last Light
2) GTA 4
3) NFS Rivals - if it is really that worth
4) Assasin's creed series - though I have played first 2 parts but playing them all together gives more enjoyment along with better story connect.
5) Call of Duty 2014 - May be by the time I m done with above 4, it releases and hopefully it's not poor as this year's was :(

P.S. - I play only SP, do not have time to stick to one game for long time as hardly get time of more than an hour a day for PC gaming :(

Assassin's Creed II
Done 70% 38/51 Trophies. Collecting Feathers for "In Memory of Petruccio" is a PITA.

Wondering how many people solved all the Glyph puzzles of Subject 16 w/o looking (on the internet).

Platinumed Assassins Creed 2.
Extremely good game, on to the next one after a little gap.

Edit: 9th Platinum :] took approx 35-45 hours over 10 days.

Last edited:
Completed To the moon.
Did nobody from this forum played this game? I could find no mention of it anywhere. One of the best indie games I have played.
Awesome narrative with a gripping storyline. Same can said about the dialogues & music too.
You will love it more if you loved the game called Dear esther.

Competed Batman Arkham Origins. Phew! I couldn't stand this game. The story parts were great but the gameplay was far too repetitive: fistfights, more fistfights, stealth portions, more stealth portions, another fistfight, and then a cutscene. :dead::hungover::rage: But the boss fights were good. The more intense fights and boss fight towards the end of the game were great.

Adding three high quality games to my backlog. Don't know when I'll complete them all!

- Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
- Transistor
- Child of Light

Completed with:
Call of Duty : Ghosts
Transformers : War for Cybertron
Transformers : Fall of Cybertron
Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons

What is this goat simulator everybody's been talking about? Is this fun?

Started Tomb Raider again. Just finished the story line last time around. Side missions pending. Have to say, it looks amazing in NVidia 3D with maxed out settings.

Back