Zagg 50% off

I have a 40% off and a 50% off coupon for Zagg, each valid for a one time check out of upto 3 items, till August 15th. Since folks seem to have issues with one coupon being used by each person, I was wondering if two groups of 3 people might be interested in teaming up to use one coupon and save on shipping costs too.

If so, please update on this thread with one representative from each group and I shall PM the coupons to that person.

PS: I won't be making any purchase - count me out. If this is a stupid idea, please ignore :D

^ Try not to club orders to save shipping cost ,you might end up paying lot of customs. Zagg doesn't undervalue .Have paid~2k once :(.

FaH33m said:
^ Try not to club orders to save shipping cost ,you might end up paying lot of customs. Zagg doesn't undervalue .Have paid~2k once :(.
Wow, that's some amount. But can 3 skins end up costing more than 10K ? I believe that is the limit for a custom free 'gift'

Ok, here go the coupons I was mentioning.

Congratulations, your discount code is for 40% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before August 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

ianfjdf0

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before August 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

ianfj74z

Got this yesterday - 25% off coupons

We are happy to offer you a pair of 25% off one-time-use discount codes to share with two very special people in your life. Anyone will love receiving a ZAGG.com discount code, from friends to family to coworkers and all the people in between (you could even keep them for yourself or share them on Facebook and Twitter - we promise not to tell).

These discount codes expire in 7 days, so notify your friends today!

ianafjd3
ianafjdw

This is a limited time offer so please check out ZAGG.com before it expires on August 14th, 2010 at Midnight MDT (GMT -0600).

Another 50% off

Congratulations, your discount code is for 50% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before August 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

ianb13js

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

New 40% off

Congratulations, your discount code is for 40% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before August 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

iajwj7nw

iajsfa6z

Also

We are happy to offer you a pair of 25% off one-time-use discount codes to share with two very special people in your life. Anyone will love receiving a ZAGG.com discount code, from friends to family to coworkers and all the people in between (you could even keep them for yourself or share them on Facebook and Twitter - we promise not to tell).

These discount codes expire in 7 days, so notify your friends today!

iaj87azd

ia8j74za

20% off coupon

Congratulations, your discount code is for 20% off site-wide on ZAGG.com only. You can use your discount code one time during checkout before August 15th, 2010. Your discount code is good up to 3 items only. If you can't use your discount code why not share it with family, friends, Facebook or Twitter?

iajs7z4f

Back