Help Needed: iPad vs. OnePlus Pad - Which One Should I Buy?

Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a new tablet and I could really use some advice from the tech-savvy members here at Techenclave. I've narrowed down my options to two contenders: the iPad and the OnePlus Pad. However, I'm having a tough time deciding between the two, especially considering my budget constraint of 40k.

Hey everyone,

I'm in the market for a new tablet and I could really use some advice from the tech-savvy members here at Techenclave. I've narrowed down my options to two contenders: the iPad and the OnePlus Pad. However, I'm having a tough time deciding between the two, especially considering my budget constraint of 40k.
If you dont mind going for used one with good condition.
You might find good deals for Ipads here on TP.

always iPad I have seen various cases of lenovo and other brands pads that once they go out of their product lineup its very difficult to find their parts, 3 days ago I was in a mobile shop and a person was just running here and there to get his lenovo pad screen replaced , even the authorised service center didnt have stock as company stopped manufacturing it , and the pad was not too old was only bought in 2021.

so in availability of parts and software updates go ahead with the iPad you will not regret it.

Just for travel and normal usage
If that is the case...just look for good deal on any of the either .

Ipad will give you bit more longevity though but you will need to spent more.

I have heard new deals coming on Flipkart for ipads tomorrow.
Ipad 10th gen is expected to drop below 30k.
Check it out.

One more point to consider is the repair charges after the warranty gets over.
I don't know about OnePlus but Apple products in general costs a lot to get repaired from authorised service centers.

If repair costs are not an issue then I would suggest to with iPad for the reasons others have mentioned.

One more point to consider is the repair charges after the warranty gets over.
I don't know about OnePlus but Apple products in general costs a lot to get repaired from authorised service centers.

If repair costs are not an issue then I would suggest to with iPad for the reasons others have mentioned.
Look cost maybe low but there are issues with these Chinese brands repairing also.
Read @anmolbhard004 post above... About facing issues with repairing Lenovo.
I can also share few examples from DJI and all but there category is different so will stop here.

Atleast Apple products are well built and in very rare cases fail on you.it is worth taking a chance.

yeh Chinese brands ka koi maai baap bhi nahi.
Mostly they work also but equally high chances of failure as compared to Apple.

Just for travel and normal usage
Could you be specific? Android offers more flexibility than iPadOS in several areas, while iPadOS excels in others.

Xiaomi 6S Pro Pad is launching next month in India. It's a beast! It is better than the iPad Air 5th gen, except for the SOC and integration with the Apple devices. https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_pad_6s_pro_12_4-12838.php

Definitely go for for a Samsung tablet if you need DeX functionality.

I got the Realme Pad 2 from Croma for 14k. It meets my need for an extra screen always on with good battery life, averaging 14 hours SOT. https://www.croma.com/realme-pad-2-...6gb-ram-128gb-rom-imagination-green-/p/302575

Could you be specific? Android offers more flexibility than iPadOS in several areas, while iPadOS excels in others.

Xiaomi 6S Pro Pad is launching next month in India. It's a beast! It is better than the iPad Air 5th gen, except for the SOC and integration with the Apple devices. https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_pad_6s_pro_12_4-12838.php

Definitely go for for a Samsung tablet if you need DeX functionality.

I got the Realme Pad 2 from Croma for 14k. It meets my need for an extra screen always on with good battery life, averaging 14 hours SOT. https://www.croma.com/realme-pad-2-...6gb-ram-128gb-rom-imagination-green-/p/302575
14 hrs sot, man i m jealous.

Hehe. 8360 mAh battery and depends on the usage. Can't expect same SOT with gaming or the other stuffs. I use it for browsing, tradingview charts, managing my portfolio and monitoring my servers.
I use xiaomi pad 6, it also has a 8800 mah battery , but as far as i can tell i get around 8-9 hrs of sot.
My usage is media consumption and browsing mostly.

Back