Kindly post Speedtest results to US, UK, etc servers with your connection details.

Just fyi, most of the typically used websites servers are located in EU (especially in/around Amsterdam, London, Paris etc) & US (certain major cities like Virginia, New York, Los Angeles etc) so for practical purposes speeds to these locations matter the most.

ISP - Airtel
Plan - 100Mbps
City- Bangalore

This is on Wifi using Tplink Ac 600 wireless adapter. Lan speeds may be higher and better.
1715931955941.png

Just fyi, most of the typically used websites servers are located in EU (especially in/around Amsterdam, London, Paris etc) & US (certain major cities like Virginia, New York, Los Angeles etc) so for practical purposes speeds to these locations matter the most.
noted
I was just keeping this thread alive
ISP - Airtel
Plan - 100Mbps
City- Bangalore

This is on Wifi using Tplink Ac 600 wireless adapter. Lan speeds may be higher and better.
View attachment 197222
post to international servers

ISP - Airtel
Plan - 100Mbps
City- Bangalore

View attachment 197222
It's just a random guess but 92 up/down is a number I've most often seen when part of your lan is limited to fast ethernet instead of gigabit. Are you using your fibre-onu as your wifi access point? Because the wan port on it should most likely be gigabit. If you're using an additional router for wifi, maybe that is connected wrong i.e to a fast ethernet port instead of gigabit.

Back