1st Dhamaka For Today -Power Colour Graphic Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Mates ,

Here Goes The first One For Today ......

Powercolour Graphic Cards

R71BL-NE3S HD4350 512MB DDR2 64BIT Rs 2080/-

R71BA-NI3S HD4350 1GB DDR2 64BIT Rs 3328/-

R73B-PI3 HD4650 1GB DDR2 128BIT Rs 4056/-

R73KA-TI3 PCS HD4670 1GB DDR3 128BIT Rs 4836/-

R77CC-PE3B HD4850 512MB GDDR3 256bit HDMI Rs 8216/-

R77F-TE3A HD4870 512MB GDDR5 256bit (LITE) Rs 11960/-

R77F-TI3A HD4870 1GB GDDR5 256bit (LITE) Rs 13260/-

A79F-TI3A HD4890 1GB GDDR5 256bit Rs 16120/-

Warranty :

• Warranty For the Same Is 2 Years
How To Buy :

• PM Me
The Battle Has Just Begun Today And Will end At 12 at Night like i said Yesterday

Friends ,

More to follow today .Material has been intended by our local brand in chandigarh and its in transit to us .Enjoy the same .....

sumchamp said:
Battle is yet to begin :p

Well ,

We Will See That Man ,I Have Been Working with a Set system Since Few Months Now .This helps me to cordinate sales on my website ,forums ,ebay and my office .But due to the fact that others have a different pattern of working does not mean we will not battle ,We will .......

zanderzone said:
hello Amarbir

the rates that you've mentioned are all inclusive of tax or tax is additional ?

Well ,

Since You Guys have tucked me not to add sale tax extra on TE Hell yes its with tax

:p

Nice pricing on the 4870 and 4890....but man you still havent replied to my earlier PM regarding a quote from newegg chn

Wonder why there's been a sudden outbreak of Powercolor cards by the dealers. :p

Anyhow, nice pricing there Amarbir. :thumb:

techfreak said:
wow nice pricing Amarbir..but only downer i can see is 2yr warranty !where other vendors are giving 3yrs !!!!!!!!!

Oh sir ,

who in our TE clan uses a gpu for more then 1 year :eek:hyeah: hee hee

only 2 year warranty :| even palit sapphire promise 3 year warranty for rma new card replacement same as tirupati express :lol:

Arun.P said:
only 2 year warranty :| even palit sapphire promise 3 year warranty for rma new card replacement same as tirupati express :lol:

Acha ,

I Never Knew Palit Was 3 Years warranty .Its 2 Years And Third Year is Paid Warranty Which is not any warranty in the real sense .

hasn't powercolor come into India before also and gone in a couple of times i remember seeing them some were if not wrong? are they even reliable to buy looking at the previous history ? Last time i got my friend a gecube that was via tirupati distributions only and now i dont see them doing gecube god knows what will happen to warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back