1st Dhamaka For Today -Power Colour Graphic Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
palito said:
hasn't powercolor come into India before also and gone in a couple of times i remember seeing them some were if not wrong? are they even reliable to buy looking at the previous history ? Last time i got my friend a gecube that was via tirupati distributions only and now i dont see them doing gecube god knows what will happen to warranty

Sir ,

Why Discuss This Only with Me All These Other Dealers Are Also Selling Tirupati Material .Secondly Hell Yes There is Gecube But As The Entire Focus of All Us Dealers Are On Palit Its sidelined ,You Tell Me Via a PM What You Require and i will try to arrange the same

Sir ,

second Dhamak On The Way In Zotac GPU Cards ,So WAit Buddies Till You Order To Other Dealers I Am Lauching a Super Duper Pricing On The Same .

titana said:
But now its in Chandigarh & Delhi as well,

I am waiting for ur new dhamaka.....

No ,

For Six Months i Have Tried To Play a Fair Game ,But That Time is Over Now ,I Will Try To Do What i Should Have Done Then .

Wait and Watch ,Let Me Finish TE Pm's

sir ,

How About a Zotac 260 New core @ Rs :10200 + Shipping

Lol :hap2:

Dhamaka Over ,

Our Trusted Friend From Bombay Wants To Sell It @ Any Cost And I Am Advised By Zotac Not To Create a Price War .Might Be His Selling Needs are More Them Me .So Backing Out On Zotac Deal @ Ultra Low Price .I Will Still Sell @ Shop In Chandigarh And My Website .

Dhamaka Over ,
Our Trusted Friend From Bombay Wants To Sell It @ Any Cost And I Am Advised By Zotac Not To Create a Price War .Might Be His Selling Needs are More Them Me .So Backing Out On Zotac Deal @ Ultra Low Price .I Will Still Sell @ Shop In Chandigarh And My Website .

Rather then take a dig on others next time just keep quite it will do your reputation a lot of good. :mad:

chhangte said:
Rather then take a dig on others next time just keep quite it will do your reputation a lot of good. :mad:

Well ,

Lol Where Did You See Me Do that Secondly Its My Thread,Also Do you Really Thing So All Bombs In Chandigarh Are Puss ,Reserve Your Comments For Some Time .Also Do Not worry Of Useless Things Like My Reputation And All ,These Reputations Are Not Built By Closing And Opening Deals .

Lol

titana said:
Hello,

I was talking about u,I thought u will offer some good rate:( for us......

I Will the Owner of Tirupati is In another country right noe ,Peeps in Bombay Have Tirupati and Other disties At thier disposal We poor mortals do not .everone things palit is from tirupati but i sense peeps buying from other disties ,This is a Speculation That 50%+ true from me side ,So Until Abhishek Does Not Return Back Its Not Possible Yes i Have To Update my website before i have a go here ,the Zotac update is in process and we hope to finish it tommorow .Once i Do That i Will Have Decent enough Rates

I Will the Owner of Tirupati is In another country right noe ,Peeps in Bombay Have Tirupati and Other disties At thier disposal We poor mortals do not .everone things palit is from tirupati but i sense peeps buying from other disties ,This is a Speculation That 50%+ true from me side ,So Until Abhishek Does Not Return Back Its Not Possible Yes i Have To Update my website before i have a go here ,the Zotac update is in process and we hope to finish it tommorow .Once i Do That i Will Have Decent enough Rates

your english and your understanding of other`s english is really poor sir.

the person u are takin a digg at is actually tryin to ask u a genuine question and may become one of your happy buyers includin me...

kindly understand the thing and then reply... and reply sensibly :)

take care and no offense meant.

paaji u are good, just understand wat ppl want to say.

Dinesh_Malhotra said:
your english and your understanding of other`s english is really poor sir.

the person u are takin a digg at is actually tryin to ask u a genuine question and may become one of your happy buyers includin me...

kindly understand the thing and then reply... and reply sensibly :)

take care and no offense meant.

paaji u are good, just understand wat ppl want to say.

Question ,

Tell Me Where i Took a Dig At Titana My english has nothing to do with trading here at TE ,What Are You Talking about ,Why Do you Have To dig at each thread i create ,If You Want Anything Here Ask Otherwise Report My Posts That You do Not Like ,I Hate you For All This Mess You Keep Creating For Me @ TE .Mods Please Do Something For Me Regarding This I Am Really Sick And Tired Of DM again and again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back