Air Conditioner loud noises

Dhyana85

Disciple
Apr 1, 2020
Hey,
In the last few days, the weather in my hometown is extremely hot. My AC has to work very hard and started to make very loud weird noises when I turn it on. Does anyone have the same problem and maybe know how to fix it? I don't have the money to replace mine and buy a new one because it is still working but it just makes loud noises and I can't sleep now when it is turned on. I have the LG 1.5 Ton 3 Star Inverter KS-Q18YNXA and currently because of Corona my local shop where I bought it is not working. I'm scared to open the AC because I don't want to break something and I'm scared I can't put it back together^^. Maybe someone has some experience and can give me an advice. Thank you

Last edited:

The_Falcon

Adept
Nov 29, 2009
Loud noises where? The indoor unit or the outdoor unit. Looks like a fan issue in either case...it's rubbing against something. Could be a brok n piece of plastic etc or a nut going loose..causing imbalance.

Dhyana85

Disciple
Apr 1, 2020
My Indoor unit, the outdoor unit is still normal and stable. Yes I thought the same but from the outside, it looks the same and I didn't hit the Ac but maybe it damaged itself somehow

The_Falcon

Adept
Nov 29, 2009
Open the flap and try to look around...u never know a rodent might have done some damage