Aliexpress.com - Feedback Thread

Ordered a drone without doing prior research and now it is stuck in customs for WPC approval and NOC which i will never be able to get. Even though the drone operates in permitted frequency range, one has to obtain WPC NOC. My last attempt is finding someone (agent) who can get it released through some back channel.

Else it is all for waste as i do not know if aliexpress will refund the amount without me returning the drone. :(
http://www.wpc.dot.gov.in/Static/EquipmentTypeApproval.html

you have to get this filled and submit them. Its a big process tbh.

thanks man. Can you suggest a good quality tool set too? Just for normal household repairs like tightening screws etc. Power drill would be good
buy drill in india,go for black decker,around 1000rs
anything else will fail in 6 months

http://www.amazon.in/Bosch-GSB-500-RE-500-Watt/dp/B00INTGY6O?tag=googinhydr18418-21
http://www.amazon.in/Bosch-Metal-Piece-Silver-Black/dp/B0194XAMPQ?tag=googinhydr18418-21
http://www.tolexo.com/buildskill-be...6GOOR2kS77k9-9sATgA-EL_IadkU_vWM6UaAvTi8P8HAQ

I ordered a board game through Aliexpress. The last status is on 23rd saying "Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)". Its in kolkatta and i assume it is waiting for customs clearance. Does it take this long? First time ordering through Aliexpress.

I ordered a board game through Aliexpress. The last status is on 23rd saying "Transfer from office of exchange (Inb)". Its in kolkatta and i assume it is waiting for customs clearance. Does it take this long? First time ordering through Aliexpress.
cards against humanity
dragons & dungeons
???

yes. Longest was two weeks for me when my package was stuck at customs without movement. But once cleared, it reached me in one day

brought two item from different seller on december none of them received tracking code 03913710309 & 04343531494 does anyone face same ?

Ordered couple of things like usb cables, card holders, etc whose value is less than 500 bucks. Never had any issues. Not sure if its worth buying high value stuff due to customs.

Ordered couple of things like usb cables, card holders, etc whose value is less than 500 bucks. Never had any issues. Not sure if its worth buying high value stuff due to customs.
AliExpress is worth every penny stuff that you can't buy legally here in India and if you can they are available with outrageous price so AliExpress is like godsend for me

Need some help guys, thinking of ordering this ALFA AWUS036NH but have a few doubts is the adapter authentic? Also which shipping service is fast and will any customs be charged the total amount comes to 740 rupees after discount.

Need some help guys, thinking of ordering this ALFA AWUS036NH but have a few doubts is the adapter authentic? Also which shipping service is fast and will any customs be charged the total amount comes to 740 rupees after discount.
check reviews of item , seems original . generally no duty but no one can surely predict
I have got items worth 3k and still no duty

Thank you, also which shipping provider to choose there are like 5 options China Post registered airmail, PostNL, Turkey Post, Sweden post and POS Malaysia.

Thank you, also which shipping provider to choose there are like 5 options China Post registered airmail, PostNL, Turkey Post, Sweden post and POS Malaysia.
Fastest is HongKong Post> Singapore Post> NL Post> Ali Express Standard. Don't use any other apart from the above or else u will have to wait for at least 40/50days before u get ur package.

Honkong being the fastest takes around 8/15days Ali being the Slowest around 20/22days.

Contacted seller just now asked them if the product was genuine but they said it was "high copy" now not sure if I want to order it since it may not work with kali.
Any advice guys should I go with this or TP-Link wn722n?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-02-17-12-13-45.png
    Screenshot_2017-02-17-12-13-45.png
    301.5 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Contacted seller just now asked them if the product was genuine but they said it was "high copy" now not sure if I want to order it since it may not work with kali.
Any advice guys should I go with this or TP-Link wn722n?

If you can use the TP Link, why not order from Amazon or other sites.

Back