Any footwear fanatics here?

it is listed for Rs. 2199.00

Hah, maybe they raised the price back up? Last night it had 2199 with a strikethrough, with 1099 as the discounted price.

I paid 800 after the 300 off coupon.

I'm wearing it right now
<

Delivery was fast! I ordered at like 1AM last night(or morning
<
), and it arrived at around 11AM today
<

It looks cool. I thought it would look a bit browner (like in the screenshot), but it actually is more greenish, like its description said.

Hope it lasts long :/

Hah, maybe they raised the price back up? Last night it had 2199 with a strikethrough, with 1099 as the discounted price.

I paid 800 after the 300 off coupon.

I'm wearing it right now
<

Delivery was fast! I ordered at like 1AM last night(or morning
<
), and it arrived at around 11AM today
<

It looks cool. I thought it would look a bit browner (like in the screenshot), but it actually is more greenish, like its description said.

Hope it lasts long :/

How is the quality? Comfort level? I am looking to buy the same one but in black. You're lucky to have got 1.3k off.

How is the quality? Comfort level? I am looking to buy the same one but in black. You're lucky to have got 1.3k off.

I'm no footwear expert, but at a glance it seems of good quality. I got size 11, they feel nice and comfortable, but since they are of 'boot'-type, it was a wee bit awkward to get my feet inside them through the narrow opening thingy, but maybe that's just for the first few times. Once worn, they feel comfy, though I wish there were a few ventilation-hole thingies.

The black version looks REALLY nice in the screenshot. I thought of getting those first, but I already have a pair of black shoes so I went with the greenish/brown.

I am a footwear aficionado(only sports), having tried all the brands in most categories - I feel Asics is the best for running, Nike Lunarlon/LunarEclipse/LunarGlide are a close second. Adidas is best for gym training, currently am using Adipure trainers. And for the semi sports/casual look, i choose Adizero sole series. Like it has been said before Reebok is for uncles, although i might just give Reebok Reeflex a try.

I have not really like Puma for a sports shoe, since their lineup for flatfooted people like me is limited, plus whatever is available doesn't look cool enough.

I change my mind >_>

The shoes I bought aren't for the summer... my feet feel all stuffy and suffocated. Plus I donno if it may be a size issue, but these shoes rub uncomfortably against the upper back of where my foot starts.

Since it is related to footwear, I will ask one doubt. Need help guys !

I never wore shoes in my life. Never. Last week I was out of town & went to a showroom. I liked this pair of canvas shoes & bought them. While buying, when I tried size 9 I felt they are too tight, especially front area. I wasn't that comfortable & I bought 10. When I tried size 10 in shop, it was good. Front wasn't tight & there was little gap and I thought it could be filled when I wear socks. But I was wrong. The shoes are correct widthwise but not lengthwise. [I am sure if I had gone with size 9, they would never be comfy in width]. How do I fix it ? I will keep piece of cloth on front [or should I on back ?], but I am afraid they could cause any foot pain.

TIA
<

Buy thicker socks, from Puma / Adidas types. then you should be OK. Lot of people have this problem when there size is between 2 sizes including myself.

Also, I realized that certain company footwear is more comfortable than others when it comes to sizes, for me Adidas works better than other companies.

Try various companies 9's and 10's and you will find some better than others. go with the comfortable ones.

I never wore shoes in my life. Never. Last week I was out of town & went to a showroom. I liked this pair of canvas shoes & bought them. While buying, when I tried size 9 I felt they are too tight, especially front area. I wasn't that comfortable & I bought 10. When I tried size 10 in shop, it was good. Front wasn't tight & there was little gap and I thought it could be filled when I wear socks. But I was wrong. The shoes are correct widthwise but not lengthwise. [I am sure if I had gone with size 9, they would never be comfy in width]. How do I fix it ? I will keep piece of cloth on front [or should I on back ?], but I am afraid they could cause any foot pain.

TIA
<

TIA
123.gif

I have the same problem with canvas shoes because my feet are a bit broad but generally canvas are narrow so if I wear them for too long my foot starts to pain

#[member='puns'] - tried thick socks, didn't help..

#[member='Aman27deep'] - shoes weren't compulsory in my school
<

#[member='techno_guy'] - so how do you wear then ?

Yeah, it will only decrease the room inside. Still, the better fit to the front of the foot can sometimes prove helpful when the shoe is slightly longer. You could give it a try. AFAIK, the only ideal solution if your shoes are longer is to change sizes and get one that fits you.

#[member='puns'] - tried thick socks, didn't help..

#[member='Aman27deep'] - shoes weren't compulsory in my school
happy55.gif

#[member='techno_guy'] - so how do you wear then ?

I generally do't wear shoes these days , instead sandals are better for me as they are more broad

but these days even If I walk for long wearing sandals my feet starts paining

Any idea on Spalding shoes.Looking for Gym training and running in tread mill. looking for comfort and breath ability (should not get heat ) .

#Aphro_EVO

Back