Any Nintendo 3DS owner?

Oh sad :sweat:. I own a US one and have yet to purchase the Eshop cards...
Prabs and Aman, would you mind sharing your friend codes? And please tell me which games have you got and where do you live. I would love to test the streetpass feature if possible! I live in New Delhi.

Don't play enough games online :p

I have a new 3DS XL (Majora's Mask edition). Paid full retail, so about $200 IIRC.
n5OqyFc.jpg

I have a new 3DS xl new red and paid ₹16400 for it. Websites like Flipkart, Amazon and Snapdeal have the same model for not less than ₹20000...

I admit I can't play cia files but I can upgrade my Firmware without issues unlike gateway 3ds that needs 9.2 or lower but yes I would recommend Gateway over Sky3ds any day

Gateway
Can play games larger than 4 gb
Can play CIA files
Can install themes
Can play games online
Can use cheats

Sky 3DS
Noob friendly

I wanted to get a GBA SP earlier but it was hard to differentiate from the original. Also all games available for it were pirated and a proper flashkart not available.

@gamechèp - How did you bust a DS

TBH I'm not sure if it is the original but I like to believe so. The strange thing is there were hundreds of games already stored in it, Pokemon Emerald being one of them. But game cartridges work like they should. I have no problem playing it.

rofl. rekt. XD[DOUBLEPOST=1457447117][/DOUBLEPOST]Not sure if you guys know but here's the n3DS Pokemon 20th Anniversary Edition.
Price- $200. But not available online currently.
http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3d...o-3ds-pokemon-20th-anniversary-edition/128198
Bundle Includes:
  • New Nintendo 3DS HW
  • Two Cover Plates (Blastoise & Charizard)
  • Pre-Installed games Pokémon Red Version and Pokémon Blue Version *cough* @prabs *cough*
  • Exclusive Home Menu theme
This New Nintendo 3DS comes with the Pokémon Red Version and Pokémon Blue Version games pre-installed, 2 cover plates, and a download code for an exclusive Nintendo 3DS Pokémon HOME Menu theme.

Last edited:
DS lites are like that only. First its buttons became hard to press. Then the upper screen got all white and then lastly, it became all flappy. It wasn't a fake.
I hope the 3DS is not like that :fearscream:
3DS's buttons are great BTW.

Last edited:
Back