Linux Best LINUX coaching in Mumbai

What exactly are you hoping to learn from a class?

Load up whichever distro you want and fiddle with it. The best way to learn imho.

Exactly, this is one of the things I hate in Indian students, all the time they think of getting spoon fed.

Even my colleagues won't budge unless and until they get a tutor. Learning from someone is not bad but relying solely on someone is. Look if you go and learn from someone you will be limited by his caliber only.

So hook up a distro and use it, read the wiki and you are good to go.

You are right, but fyi I have already started going through some tutorials of red hat and have installed the same on my PC too, but I need some guidance to get more knowledge.
Exactly, this is one of the things I hate in Indian students, all the time they think of getting spoon fed.

Even my colleagues won't budge unless and until they get a tutor. Learning from someone is not bad but relying solely on someone is. Look if you go and learn from someone you will be limited by his caliber only.

So hook up a distro and use it, read the wiki and you are good to go.

And you think I havent done that already been a techno geek as such
<

format comp

install linux

start using it

google for antyhing you cant do

Its way better to learn professionally from a tutor, saves time, energy and gives you a in depth of elements used. in self learning you cant be sure of many things you gotta learn in professional classes.

Most of the so called professional don't even have a setup to teach linux properly i would advise if you can part time do some work for some small firm in linux

I already work in power electronics and R&D dept in L&T, so hardly do i have time for any part time job, due to some real time systems training scheduled overseas my boss needs me to learn LINUX in atleast 10 days ..
Most of the so called professional don't even have a setup to teach linux properly i would advise if you can part time do some work for some small firm in linux

I would really like to know who is this boss, he is really talking some shit here Linux in 10 days no way

If I am not wrong, He needs more info related to "Embedded Linux" , looking at his job profile( Device driver and all)

Other institutes will teach more towards "Administration".

In our company , there was corporate training on "Embedded Linux" from Mr Ganesh Naik( http://www.levanatech.in/)

Training was good for starters, as it provides just kick start.

They have batches of 3 days and fees are also reasonable.

Back