Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

Resumed the game the mechromancer update broke it :( now iam gonna reinstall btw iam at level 7 can anyone with the legit version of the game join me?

Oh my my you guys are really planning for something naughty tonight.(dont think that i wont understand:lol:)I very well understand these code words.May i join also.It will be such a fun.

Respects sir.Consider me in.:) is your game steam version?

Yes

add me steam id:VirtualOddity

Resumed the game the mechromancer update broke it :( now iam gonna reinstall btw iam at level 7 can anyone with the legit version of the game join me?

The mecromancer update resets the badass points, not going to update to it till first playthrough is complete.

Btw, any idea if the paid DLC's will officially be available in India ? Or steam is the only way ? I dont want overpriced DLC's. The game was 999/- Indian price (reasonable) , if DLC is 10$ the it will be 550/- for few missions from steam.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this just adding an additional character class? or does it include quests as well?

This one is just additional class, but I am sure in future they will be releasing DLC's with extra missions like BL1, and those will be the ones I'd want to play.

Another solid session with the boys!!

Yi5Ew.jpg
CYg9e.jpg

Back