Borderlands 2 Co-op - Discussion thread

With Ethan_Hunt, tarey_g and @vamsikrishna919

Now these seem weird.. :D

2lkqhxc.jpg

21de5pt.jpg

s64pw3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@sameer.sharma, dude ! you need a hardware upgrade !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few pics from last session :

Rapture ?
Borderlands11_zps44658bf9.jpg

Fus Roh Dah
Borderlands10_zpsf2fbb1a8.jpg

Couple :p
Borderlands9_zps54b2e9ea.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

@quan chi, you guys don't voice chat ? Its 2012 :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a PC with a good card but laptop is better for me for travelling purpose. This laptop has served all our co-op sessions till now. I an just gonna clean it and put in a SSD then see. :p

Rapture ?

@quan chi, you guys don't voice chat ? Its 2012 :p

Nice shots.:)Nope thats stalker if you ask me.This game has places similar to many other games.Like you will find an arena like section in the sanctuary which is similar to The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay.
Btw whats in 2012 i think human beings are using voice only to chat from the beginning.:lol:
Anyways we do voice chat only jasku dont have a mic yet.:D

jc36lect3r
i am ready but i think jasku is comfortable after 11.30.So lets meet at the same time we will play for 1hr.:)

Btw guys i was just trying to make video of our previous playthrough just for fun.The video is not proper as there are some flaws therefore please dont expect it to be a good one.Hope i will upload some good videos later.Anyways here it is!
The footage gives a small description about how we leveled up and reached The Dust.:D

Haha, I will. Btw, it might be a good idea to link all the media in the first post, under respective teams maybe. Some screenies, some videos, and we have our very own Game Hub like Steam :)

Haha, I will. Btw, it might be a good idea to link all the media in the first post, under respective teams maybe. Some screenies, some videos, and we have our very own Game Hub like Steam :)
Exactly i too have the same thing in mind.But it will require a lot of time.I will certainly update the front page once i get time.:)

Everyone i am going to make some changes in the first page.Therefore only three screenshots per team and max 5 videos each team is allowed.Kindly choose your best screenshots and let me know which three screenshots should i paste there.

:lol:

What an awesome session. We just killed time tonight. Just completed one main mission and were just fooling around, exploring and blowing shit up. Finally gathered for these cool photo sessions. Good cam-work Gaurav. ;)

Back