Laptops Buying Asus GL552JX laptop from Ebay for 55k

Does extending the laptop warranty to 3 yrs offer any benefit for a techy user ?

• Total voters
Seller responded to my messages about warranty yesterday and told me it has a global warranty. Then I asked him when will the product be available again and he said "in around 1 week".

Contacted eBay. They said that the seller has intimated the item as ready to be shipped yesterday itself. Apparently the logistics partner hasn't picked it up. Said give it another 2-3 working days and itll be done.

I'd rather wait and have the product than have the money refunded just yet. I'll wait till the end of the month.[DOUBLEPOST=1432279436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seller responded to my messages about warranty yesterday and told me it has a global warranty. Then I asked him when will the product be available again and he said "in around 1 week".
Did you ask about the same Asus product?

Last edited:
Contacted eBay. They said that the seller has intimated the item as ready to be shipped yesterday itself. Apparently the logistics partner has picked it up. Said give it another 2-3 working days and itll be done.

I'd rather wait and have the product than have the money refunded just yet. I'll wait till the end of the month.[DOUBLEPOST=1432279436][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did you ask about the same Asus product?

Yeah, about the same Asus ROG model.

OK..guys little update regarding this seller ...I bought a dell vostro laptop for my dad..from this seller yesterday..it got shipped yesterday itself.
May be as someone said the seller got a bit greedy about Asus pricing and demand for that laptop...
You guys keep us updated about the status...

I got this vostro laptop ordered from this seller delivered this afternoon(48 hrs)..Packaging was excellent.

Hi Everyone,

I am from Garg Enterprises and we just registered here to assist you guys.

We regret the inconvenience caused because of the delay in shipping, there is a technical glitch which is causing the delay in updating the same, we are working on it and we assure you that everyone's order will get delivered for SURE, just give us little time for fixing the issue.

I assure you that the refund will not be initiated and you all will get your order next week.

and the listing will be active again in around 1 week or maximum in starting of next month.

We are not greedy from any point, don't worry about that, we always provide best prices and best products and all our products are 100% brand new and 100% not refurbished, we have a reputation in market and there are over 10,000 satisfied customers who trusts us, we don't do anything wrong to make money, we have an image to maintain, for little money we will never do such thing and will never sell something like refurbished as new.
All our products are as per their description and I assure you everyone that after you will get your order you will love it and will agree with us.

There is some sim card related issue with our contact no. provided in ebay, and that will be resolved by Monday and the no. will get activated.

for any information, complaints etc. you can drop a message here or PM us.

We apologize once again for the inconvenience and delay caused, but I assure you that after getting your hands on the Laptop, you will just forget the delay caused in delivery :)

We will also add something extra with package as a gift and as an apology to all the buyers of this laptop :)

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Service - Garg Enterprises

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

We regret the inconvenience caused because of the delay in shipping, there is a technical glitch which is causing the delay in updating the same, we are working on it and we assure you that everyone's order will get delivered for SURE, just give us little time for fixing the issue.

I assure you that the refund will not be initiated and you all will get your order next week.

and the listing will be active again in around 1 week or maximum in starting of next month.

We are not greedy from any point, don't worry about that, we always provide best prices and best products and all our products are 100% brand new and 100% not refurbished, we have a reputation in market and there are over 10,000 satisfied customers who trusts us, we don't do anything wrong to make money, we have an image to maintain, for little money we will never do such thing and will never sell something like refurbished as new.
All our products are as per their description and I assure you everyone that after you will get your order you will love it and will agree with us.

There is some sim card related issue with our contact no. provided in ebay, and that will be resolved by Monday and the no. will get activated.

We apologize once again for the inconvenience and delay caused, but I assure you that after getting your hands on the Laptop, you will just forget the delay caused in delivery :)

We will also add something extra with package as a gift and as an apology to all the buyers of this laptop :)

Thanks & Regards,

Thanks man, I think this clears a lot of confusion.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks & Regards,

Didn't see this before! It is really good to see this reply. It went a long way to reassure me. Thanks! :)

Thanks a lot for the reply. That reply cleared a lot of doubts and queries that we had. Looking forward to your deals on TE too. Best of Luck.

Hi Everyone,

Thanks & Regards,

Since the Asus ROG laptop is a Thailand model, from where to buy a spare battery? Battery backup of that model seems really low.

Hey Everyone,

I'm Avtar, a web designer and programmer from India. I'll be helping out with the design of this website mainly, I hope to satisfy everyone. :thumb

Cheers.
Did the seller update you with any information, was your order shipped?

Last edited:
Nope. Not yet. I sent him a PM yesterday through TE. No reply yet.[DOUBLEPOST=1432698528][/DOUBLEPOST]
Did the seller update you with any information, was your order shipped?
UPDATE: Seller informed that the issue is resolved with the courier and that the tracking details will be processed and available in 24 hours. :)

Last edited:
Back