Laptops Buying Asus GL552JX laptop from Ebay for 55k

Does extending the laptop warranty to 3 yrs offer any benefit for a techy user ?

• Total voters
Guys I ordered G.Skill Ripjaws from Primeabgb.

Here's their email regarding the same

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1450373461.091286.jpg

Will the latency of c9s will be fine for running?
Or I should wait for c11s (11-11-11-28) ?

TN Display

Do note that this slightly different model from the one that was discussed here.
It has 4750HQ Cpu.

Some other sites have listed the display of this model as IPS anti glare. I am little confused now.

Also thr warranty provided by this seller is Sellers Warranty not International warranty. How does that affect?

Thanks in advance!

Do note that this slightly different model from the one that was discussed here.
It has 4750HQ Cpu.

Some other sites have listed the display of this model as IPS anti glare. I am little confused now.

Also thr warranty provided by this seller is Sellers Warranty not International warranty. How does that affect?

Thanks in advance!

Dude one from Garg.Enterprises is TN display.

That from Paytm are IPS

To put it bluntly, "seller's warranty" is risky. You are screwed if the seller is a notorious one. All the terms and conditions will be on their whims. Be careful.

I'm in the US & I've sent the laptop 2 times for rma till now, here asus offers only 1 year ADP but they are honoring the 2 yrs international wrrty. Make sure you register your laptop online with authentic bills (thai baht ones). Parts for rma are imported from Thailand so the wait time is a lot. The boot order BIOS flaw has been corrected by Asus.

Back