Video CCTV setup | Suggestion | Help

I had a similar requirement recently (two camera setup). I purchased the stuff and completed the installation on my own.
I dont remember the exact individual costs, but the total was 18k for the entire setup
Hikvision Dome camera x 1 (approx 1500.00)
HikvisionBullet camera x 1 (approx 1500.00)
Hikvision DVR 16 ch metal body x 1 (approx 5000.00)
Toshiba 1 TB x 1 (approx 3500.00)
LG HDMI 19" monitor x 1 (5500)
40 meters of Finolex cable (860.00)
4 Connectors (100.00)

I believe this an analog setup, with 3+1 wiring.

Assuming you did this yourself, it is a bit expensive, as the analog camera costs around 1.1K here in Lamington, all incl, or even less. These are 2 in cameras, turboHD, capable of doing analog and HD over analog/HD CVI/Turbo HD as well.
Ok, I did this installation in Thrissur and don't remember the exact model numbers, but they were 2 MP cameras

I would like to spend one time only for atleast 10 years which should be a good one. Money is not a problem. I just want best of the best which could last for long term which has good quality

I would like to spend one time only for atleast 10 years which should be a good one. Money is not a problem. I just want best of the best which could last for long term which has good quality

Things don't work that way. You need to understand that lens/sensor quality deteriorates after some time - even on cleaning.

Its better to get the cheapest which is mass market, and occasionally check and replace.

Back