Denon AH-D2000 headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would really want to that , but the latest I might be able to wait is till Feb first week . I actually have plans to gift myself something Ive been wanting for a very longtime on my birthday and need some funds for the same.Anyways if funds are arranged from other sources , I will surely hold them for Dare Devil even till Feb 2nd week if he commits ( we can work it out on PM or pass me your contact number - I will give you a ring ) .

Also this would be the final price drop from me now - 13.5k local purchase. 13750 shipped. Won't drop the price anymore unless need the funds urgently :p.

Bump :D Incase buyer's interested will also provide the upgrade Mogami cables + sleeve for D2K . (2.5-3 mtrs) .The re-cable is supposed to make the D2K sound even better ;).

Deal Confirmed.

Will pay before 22nd Jan.

BEWARE GUYS: This Beauty belongs to DARE DEVIL.

FaH33m : U can't Bump this further.:bleh:

Few months ago i try my friend's D2K for 3-4 hrs.I love these babies.The bass is very deep and powerful. Soundstage is excellent for a closed HP.But midrange is slightly recessed.

Actually i am planning to buy this from PristineNote in March.Thanks to Fah33m.:)

My hunt ends with D2K:lick:.No plans for future upgrade in terms of HP.:no:

Vivacious_tg : Already bought a used Nuforce Udac from Dominator.

Thanks a Ton for u,FaH33m,sreeni and Dominator for ur valuable suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back