Denon AH-D2000 headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.
BF1983 said:
^^ I am listening to his new cans right now. :p

Poor guy is probably worried about what condition his cans will be in once they reach him on 2nd ! :D (Especially after seeing the condition I have kept my HD650 in ! )
Hope you are taking good care of them .Nothing to worry , there must be a nice big case with it as well . :p

karan_n8 said:
Okay now spill the beans will you guys !

What is it ?

Just a few more days . Trust me its nothing that big ! Just a small upgrade :p

SunnyBoi said:
Technically those are my cans since I paid for them :p

The term is you gifted them to me :rofl:.
Udit said:
it is a Audio-Technica W5000 mostly

Hahahah nothing that expensive mate .

toxicdrift said:
hahaha i know what cans they r!! but not spoiling the upgraditis thread coming up!!! will be lucky to hear em on the meet :) congrats faheem!

Thanks bro :D

Ohk now no more OT please .Someone show some interest / throw me some offers ;).

^ Thanks Mukul :).

Bump + Price drop . Rs 13,700 local pickup . Rs. 13950 shipped .:D

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Mumbai buyers are most welcome to audition these at my place if they wish to purchase it after trying :p

Are these waiting for me :p

I bought the AD700 , Shure SRH840 , Grado SR125 , Sennhesier HD595 ....now left with little cash .

^ But that little cash cant accommodate this top-end stuff .Sorry :p

Bump !! No more price drops but open to sensible last minute negotiations if you are considering these ;)

Bump ! Bump ! Open to sensible negotiations . Can provide return policy to known members :p . Also available combo deals with uDAC .
To make this more interesting . Any one who closes the deal before this weekend , will get a mystery IEM (worth 1k) free with the AH-D2000s.

Come on, this needs to go . Need some cash for my next purchase :bleh: .

PM me to workout the perfect deal for your next step into Audio Nirvana .

Can't believe your actually selling bro!! :hap5:

I remember trying these at my place straight outta my laptop and they sounded better than anything i had ever heard from closed back headphones.

If anyone is looking for headphones with an amazing quantity and quality of bass, detailed mids with a treble sparkle better than the A900(its competitor.) and a much bigger soundstage than the Audio-Technicas, you will love these :)

They have one of the best sound i've heard in any closed back headphones its price. I was instantly in love with the detailing these render. It was my love for these that made me buy the D5000 which is one step up and cost 2x the price compared to the D2000(well i had extra money at that point of time ;) )

Plug them to an amp and they really shine :)

^ True that .They are definitely one of the best closed cans for the price.Nothing Ive heard from Beyer and AT in this range sounds as good . If I don't get a reasonable price , I might as well end up keeping them for myself and my experiments :ashamed:

Fah33m : Don't worry.If u don't get a reasonable price till 2nd week of FEB,surely i will buy it.(Hope i will be back to my home from the Hospital in the 2nd week of FEB)

I am closely watching this sales thread from the day u started.

After 2 weeks,still this beauty is up for sale.Because DARE DEVIL is waiting to Grab this.:bleh:

New one costs about 23k via GEB (no warranty) and 17k via Pristine Note.

So Guys Grab it before 2nd week of FEB.You can't get a better deal than this one.

^ Hahaha thanks for the encouragement Dare Devil .Seriously hats of to your spirit mate. You really live upto your nick.Hope you are recovering fast .Get well soon :)

FaH33m said:
^ Hahaha thanks for the encouragement Dare Devil .Seriously hats of to your spirit mate. You really live upto your nick.Hope you are recovering fast .Get well soon :)
Faheem , i request you to hold it for him , till feb .

If he is committing he will buy , i am sure , he will make it happen .

I have already bought his M50's today , so let him enjoy the D2000's .

I will feel really happy to see his dreams getting fulfilled .

@ daredevil , paradh , if u can commit him your purchase , then have talk with faheem on PM

and close the deal .

Faheem , pls see if u can help him out , with a softer heart , help him and adjust according to his terms .

I will feel great and honored :)

Lol.Holding for more than a month?It is too much.
FaH33m already mentioned that he need cash for his next purchase.
As i posted above,if he don't get a reasonable price till 2nd week of FEB,surely i will buy it.
Although i am not in good health and ready for next surgery.So this not the ideal time to ask him for holding the HP for me.
Anubhav : Only pay for the M50 after it will be shipped Tomorrow;).Because u purchased it from a person who is now in Hospital.Anything can happened.:bleh:
Anyway THANKS buddy.

Fah33m : SORRY for the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back