Does any one know what happened to Erodov ?

How right you are. I was a senior member of the forum and a moderator as well at one point of time many moons ago. But the "God complex" guy just didnt care for people who were put in their time and energy for the forum. But still sad to see it go.

The way he behaved was disgusting. He made infuriating comments and insulted several senior members back then. Banning them for days and for quite silly reasons too.. God what a friggin Moron he was

The way he behaved was disgusting. He made infuriating comments and insulted several senior members back then. Banning them for days and for quite silly reasons too.. God what a friggin Moron he was
Who is this good guy you guys are talking about exactly? What was the username on E?

How does it matter anymore. From a place that had excellent reviews and meet ups back in the day to one which became only a trading forum with zero content...all due to one guy if you ask me.

1587564368500.png

I'm also curious about faheem and esantosh. Who was that hated E super mod? Ad1tya? He was an obnoxious person for sure who claimed to have auditory range beyond 20-20k Hertz!!
There was only 1 super Mod iirc.. the lowlife VN.

Ad1tya is still around on Twitter I think. Got into the whole eSports scene I think..

Btw welcome @muzux2 good to see lot of familiar old timers back

Damn, seems like i'm one of the few zoomers on this forum and was on erodov just a few months back. Never knew such forums existed for second sale of pc components and just random discussion until someone on reddit told me about it. Next thing you know i bought my gpu on erodov, sold my cpu and ram on erodov too. I was surprised to see that while on ED, the buy/sell section was active as hell but the others? They were dead, some posts would get bumped by adware bots. Only reason i came here to Techenclave was, well of course erodov died but because there's more than just trade happening here. Sad to see erodov die but it never seemed to look like it was in its prime when i look back at posts pre 2010.

Has esantosh and faheem left this forum? I couldn't even find the audio section.

Hey. Hahaha life happened and I stopped being active around forums after my work started revolving around audio with Pristine Note / Signature Acoustic and Bajaao days. I still enjoy some of my old audio gear and good music, not so much up to date with latest developments on Audio gear but I always up for a discussion on Facebook - (Faheem Maldar) or you can join the Indian Audiophile Forums.

Hey man!! It's been more than 10 years!! Still indebted to you for those awesome suggestions for my first pair of proper iems ( IE 8).
Me too drifted away from tech gradually and came back asking for help before going back to Windows.
Now, this Corona shit has again made me regular here.
It feels so good so see old members showing up again...let's bring back the glory days of TE!! **** Reddit.
Can I join Indian audiophile forums from outside of India?
Can someone post a link of those forums? (Sick of head fi, everything there goes above my head and they either talk about chi- fi or very expensive stuff I can't afford)

Last edited:
I'm also curious about faheem and esantosh. Who was that hated E super mod? Ad1tya? He was an obnoxious person for sure who claimed to have auditory range beyond 20-20k Hertz!!
I still see Faheem on Facebook sometimes. So i guess they just dont visit the forum much.

Wasnt esantosh the guy who got bsnl to give 1:1 download & upload speed parity back in the old adsl days. Good times those.

Back