Does any one know what happened to Erodov ?

I once sold a AIO water cooler to a MOD in Erodov and it got damaged while it reached him during shipping. Though I told him that I will return his money and told him to send me back the cooler he asked me to return the money and he will keep the cooler as compenasation. I told him that I will send the cooler for RMA myself and will pay him his money back. So he mis-used his position as a MOD and told lies to the super MOD and banned me thrice in Erodov. But after a lot of pleading with the super MOD they let me post in that forum. But I never sold in that forum though I bought two or three items without a hitch.
PS: That MOD got a sealed pack back from RMA and sold that cooler for a higher price than he bought from me. That is Erodov. No discussions regarding buying help on any electronic item just marketplace thats all.
That too many sell their wares sometimes entire warehouse ful of them without proper invoices to the buyers just the original invoices only. I know this because I am an Advocate myself.
Selling wares on original invoices sometimes sealed items from RMA, sometimes used items for not so cheap prices and sometimes simply cheating their way out.

But neither Techenclave nor Digit forums are like Erodov. So many discussions regarding buying help on any electronic items in these two forums...

I once sold a AIO water cooler to a MOD in Erodov and it got damaged while it reached him during shipping. Though I told him that I will return his money and told him to send me back the cooler he asked me to return the money and he will keep the cooler as compenasation. I told him that I will send the cooler for RMA myself and will pay him his money back. So he mis-used his position as a MOD and told lies to the super MOD and banned me thrice in Erodov. But after a lot of pleading with the super MOD they let me post in that forum. But I never sold in that forum though I bought two or three items without a hitch.
PS: That MOD got a sealed pack back from RMA and sold that cooler for a higher price than he bought from me. That is Erodov. No discussions regarding buying help on any electronic item just marketplace thats all.
That too many sell their wares sometimes entire warehouse ful of them without proper invoices to the buyers just the original invoices only. I know this because I am an Advocate myself.
Selling wares on original invoices sometimes sealed items from RMA, sometimes used items for not so cheap prices and sometimes simply cheating their way out.

But neither Techenclave nor Digit forums are like Erodov. So many discussions regarding buying help on any electronic items in these two forums...

I've had my own story to share but F*** it ... can't be arsed to glorify that dude by repeating it.

This is the very reason I'm asking to refrain converting Te into Erodov!

Last edited:
Uh oh, Why? I really don't want to go the OLX/Quikr path and there don;t seem to be many reliable options.
I heard gst evasion. Amongst other things. i heard something about CARDING too, not sure what that means, but i think its kind of credit card scam. Also I have a feeling that few member are reselling stolen stuff. I think they are investigating some FB groups too.

Last edited:
I heard gst evasion. Amongst other things. i heard something about CARDING too, not sure what that means, but i think its kind of credit card scam. Also I have a feeling that few member are reselling stolen stuff. I think they are investigating some FB groups too.

So no personal experience? Also, how does GST really come into the used stuff picture. Don't take this the wrong way man. But while I love TE. It's one of the slowest moving marketplaces. I remember even you were very active in the marketplace at E.

So no personal experience? Also, how does GST really come into the used stuff picture. Don't take this the wrong way man. But while I love TE. It's one of the slowest moving marketplaces. I remember even you were very active in the marketplace at E.
No personal exp, cos I was warned in time by a member who had personal exp.
Gst comes in pic for new goods. And don't forget some are trying to offload stolen goods too. Investigation is on so I won't comment more on these 2 subjects.

Zoukart/FB group is dead atm, only posts on there are people looking to buy a certain item but no one is selling anything, yes this is indeed due to the lockdown but even before that i believe it was starting to slow down.
A few controversial things happened where one big seller got banned,people were getting scammed left and right, retards were impersonating as admins and actually got some money. It was a shitshow. I tried to sell my i3 3220 on there quite some time ago but couldn't find any buyers, only got people who annoyed me with their bargaining and waste my time by never replying back. Posted my ad on erodov and it got sold within 3 weeks.

Zoukart/FB group is dead atm, only posts on there are people looking to buy a certain item but no one is selling anything, yes this is indeed due to the lockdown but even before that i believe it was starting to slow down.
A few controversial things happened where one big seller got banned,people were getting scammed left and right, retards were impersonating as admins and actually got some money. It was a shitshow. I tried to sell my i3 3220 on there quite some time ago but couldn't find any buyers, only got people who annoyed me with their bargaining and waste my time by never replying back. Posted my ad on erodov and it got sold within 3 weeks.

That's my issue with most FB marketplaces. Public is very shokeen in time-wasting

Yeah, I mean I even managed to sell a dead motherboard :D on E, since people were willing to gamble on getting it fixed for cheap.

No personal exp, cos I was warned in time by a member who had personal exp.
Gst comes in pic for new goods. And don't forget some are trying to offload stolen goods too. Investigation is on so I won't comment more on these 2 subjects.

Good to know man. Anyhow. Let's see once stuff opens up.

Fb is not dead, lot of spawns coming up. Some Members there, and one or two from te / e have turned it into a dirty business. The spirit of forums is dead.

Is eBay India gone forever? Bought a bunch of old hmt watches from there years ago. A true gentleman from Bangalore. But can't seem to find him in eBay.com
Old mechanical watches are very expensive here.

Is eBay India gone forever? Bought a bunch of old hmt watches from there years ago. A true gentleman from Bangalore. But can't seem to find him in eBay.com
Old mechanical watches are very expensive here.
eBay.in Business/Ops are taken over by Flipkart and they renamed it to 2gud - you might find their what you're looking for.

Back