DOTA 2 - Discussion Thread

Seems like i can only invite people to team if they are in dota 2 and currently not playing any game. Will try to add someone soon.

I don't think anyone will trade an announcer pack for some invites :) The invites sell for about 2 cents in the marketplace and anybody will just give them away.

guys i have 30 beta keys if anyone wants one ADD me .. Steam ID = nishu_steam and ill gift u :)

guys i wanted to play with techenclave guys from a long time hope to play with u guys :D

Sorry for bumping into a old thread but these days i get very high ping on SEA server almost around (200-400) random and i get 150 - 160 on EU/ EW servers. I have been searching around a lot dev forums and some other internet forums but i failed to find a solution. Is there any one else facing a similar problem?

I used to get 60 pings on SEA before, then i even download a software net stat agent and did a trace on 103.28.54.1 and it showed that my i was been routed from India > US > Japan > Australia > Singapore because the Singapore server was on full capacity. I am really fed up of this and i miss playing dota on normal pings.

need some help :(

Sorry for bumping into a old thread but these days i get very high ping on SEA server almost around (200-400) random and i get 150 - 160 on EU/ EW servers. I have been searching around a lot dev forums and some other internet forums but i failed to find a solution. Is there any one else facing a similar problem?

I used to get 60 pings on SEA before, then i even download a software net stat agent and did a trace on 103.28.54.1 and it showed that my i was been routed from India > US > Japan > Australia > Singapore because the Singapore server was on full capacity. I am really fed up of this and i miss playing dota on normal pings.

need some help :(

Try Downloading and using WTfast . Helped me .

Played a couple of times when the Visage exploit was still running. Reached 5 million with almost no items. Got 2750 tokens. After they fixed it we went for only 100k damage 250 token runs. Now that they have fixed that too, maybe we'll have another go in the next cycle.

Played a couple of times when the Visage exploit was still running. Reached 5 million with almost no items. Got 2750 tokens. After they fixed it we went for only 100k damage 250 token runs. Now that they have fixed that too, maybe we'll have another go in the next cycle.

ohh yeah me and my friends hit for 550 mil when the ursa bug was there ... :D

Back