eBay India Hot Deals and Coupons

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do they mean by never received the order? You have paisapay mail and all that right?

Nope only amount got debited from my account with details.It never showed in my account.I raised a flag immediately and they said within 48-72 hours necessary actions or correction will be done.

Today evening got message .Ebay cannot verify transaction.Hence money will be refunded.

Nope only amount got debited from my account with details.It never showed in my account.I raised a flag immediately and they said within 48-72 hours necessary actions or correction will be done.

Today evening got message .Ebay cannot verify transaction.Hence money will be refunded.

So i was not the only one....Same thing lost Rs 50 ...used axis net banking :p

Icici credit card users can use ICICI42030 coupon code to get 5 % discount ( maximum discount 500rs)
Icici debit card users can use ICICI42032 coupon code to get 5 % discount ( maximum discount 500rs)
Icici netbanking users can use ICICI42031 coupon code to get 5 % discount ( max discount 500rs)
Offer not valid on promoted items
Offer ends on september 30, 2012

Paythrough PaisaPay using your HDFC Bank Debit Card and enter the PromotionCodes,
HDFCEBAY29 for HDFC Bank Credit Cards
HDFCEBAY28 for HDFC Bank Debit cards

Are you sure its still valid?
I thought it expired in May 2012

it is still running

ebayPopup.jpg

I am looking for a 16gb or 32gb micro SD card, can anyone help me to find a cheap deal? :D
I am using a Spice Mi425 and have no idea about the class(4,10) thing and its dependency on the phone performance.
any help will be appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back