Fastest Way to Reduce Weight?

Simple way- Eat half of what you eat daily. If you eat 4 chapatis eat 2 with half the curry. Skip rice and maybe go 70 on the chapatis.
Supplement with a multivitamin.

Go on a 15 day or one week trek(strenous). Walking 20kms a day, at altitude(after acclimatization), and eating sparse rations will mean you will be 5kg lighter and a lot fitter :)

I don't tell you what to eat and what not to eat and to exercise or not !!

But in my experience, if you can control your sleep then you can loose your weight easily...

Play some Multiplayer game and watch English series at night-- whichever interests you highly.
Break off your normal sleep pattern -- get only 3-4 hours of sleep !!

You will not feel hungry for the next whole day.
Next day Office work won't let you sleep........try doing same thing(sleeping less) for a week and you will surely loose 1-2 kgs a week.

But you need to be strong to control your sleep, in starting you will feel dizziness, nauseous and sleepy all day and but its matter of time to get experienced to handle it.

If you have lost enough weight, then again go back to your normal lifestyle.

@OP
I am a quite fat guy, I used to be around 86 KGs around 5 years ago,
got afflicted by GBs around 5 years ago and lost much of my mobility,
and as a result my weight had skyrocketed to 108 KGs as of May 2013.
I can't run or even walk properly, so how do I lose weight?

I started light free hand exercises, walking and cycling on the instruments and on road supplemented by a normal Ghar ka Khaana.
by 5 months my progress was visible and I started doing some lightweight Lifting, like 10KG Barbell curls, 60-70KG Leg press and stuff.

now its been almost 10 months since I started and I've lost 24 KGs and have started gaining lean muscles instead.
Now I look better walk better albeit with a crutch and have tripled my stamina.
I lift weights 3 days a week for 3 hours and cycle 28Kms or walk 4 Kms the other 3 days.
This coming from a guy who has lost about 30% functions.

Take it from me there's no shortcut, no supplements to get there fast.
Start lifting weights and do cardio /endurance training alternately and eat nothing but home food,
increase your protein intake to 50Gms a day,it'll help build a stable and solid body .

I dont understand, so if I chop off someone's arm or leg how I will lose the weight?

Well, the police will arrest you, and the food in prison is so wretched that you will lose weight.
Also there is not adequate ventilation, so you will sweat a lot, since the summers are coming.

I have lost over 25 Kgs in the last 3 years. Its damn simple & effective, but I just can't resist food, so it took a long time :p
  1. Cut carbs.
  2. Switch to protein heavy food
  3. Eat only when your hungry
  4. Dont over eat, switch to smaller portions, spoons, plates
  5. Add a small amount of workout
  6. Sit-up straight, and take the stairs
  7. Keep track of what you eat, with an app or a diary
  8. Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar
  9. Keep your calorific input less than your output
  10. Keep educating yourself about how the body works with food. Keep up with the news.

This is what worked for me

I have a very heavy breakfast, 4 Egg whites, coffee, 4 breads and some form of meat. Lunch is 3 Rotis, 2 Sabzis and probably dahi. Also I end up eating something from outside in the evening/post lunch, 3-4 times a week. Though my dinner is mostly a soup, or something minimal. I dont eat anything major after 7:00PM.

PS: This is my ideal diet. Weekends I binge eat, though I try and balance my meals, like a very heavy dinner followed by eating the next evening. I dont starve myself, ever. Just eat when I feel hungry, like proper hungry. Also I always allow myself to cheat, every now and then. Thus the slow progress, else if you do this right, you can loose 500g to 1Kg a day, WITHOUT stretch marks, and WITHOUT loosing muscles.

7-Minute workout works great, as a lil bit of exercise. Keeps me in shape and muscles toned, but dont expect wonders.

MyFitnessPal is a great diet tracker, has mosts Indian foods and after a few months, you will be able to do it in your head.

Apart from this I take the stairs, try and move around, and generally be a lil extra active.

PS: and none of that whey protein shit, be a man.

The fastest way to loose weight is by doing a Ketosis Diet. You google Ketosis. Its works really best. I've lost around 5kg in 6 weeks.

You need to get on a proper diet. Strong dark coffee without sugar first thing in the morning and go jog. Fat burner and Clenbuterol. You'll loose some insane fat with proper cardio and weights. Weight is not a problem until you are in a decent shape.

There are few tips that can help. I had reduced around 6kgs through.

When you woke up in the morning drink around 200ml of luke warm water before going to toilet.
Take two big spoons of Tomato Juice in afternoon.
Take a teaspoon of honey.
And at home you can do Naukasana. Best yoga for reducing stomach.. this really helps.

Back