Firefox Vs Waterfox

You can try both chrome and firefox or waterfox then decide ,for me personally i tried some sites like gamespot,ign they were faster in waterfox than chrome.in real world benchmarks there is very little separating browsers.

download advanced system care pro free from iobit and do a scan of your pc its the best tool out there and will fix most errors ,then uninstall firefox using bundled uninstaller and try.

I just recently had an major headache trying to get the new FlashPlayer 11 update to work on my laptop. I was running IE and FF, 64-bit Windows 7, Intel processor, two month old Asus, and I was logged in as the Admin. I tried every trick I could think of to get Flash to download and run. I even called tech support at Asus to see if they could help. I certainly wasn't paying Adobe $40 to call their tech support. So I got on the forums at the Adobe site, and two people were throwing out ideas, kindly trying to help me. Nothing was working. It was beyond ridiculous. Finally, someone suggested I try a different browser- Waterfox. I'd never heard of it before. I downloaded it, and after a quick C++ Redistribute update to fix a MSVCR100 error, Waterfox was the solution to my FlashPlayer problem! I don't know what it is about WF, but it works perfectly, the interface is just like FF, and it's running Flash when IE and FF won't on my comp.

I didn't see much difference inside, but it did seem to start faster. But it's not running on my new windows installation.
I liked the icon though

Back