Android Google Nexus 4 - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much improvement are we talking about ?

I'm fine here with stock kernel n ROM for daily tasks but Heavy gaming near=melts then body..

Subway Surfer runs fine..

If you are into intensive gaming like MC4, NFS, Real Racing 3 then having a tweaked ROM and Kernel would do the trick.... Because with thermal throttling, it seems once the battery temp reaches 38 or above, the cpu speed reduces.... More higher the temp, the cpu speed reduces even more drastically...

It is not like you cannot game with stock kernel.... The only thing is you will notice some lags....

Other improvements are if you want to overclock or experiment with device, then you can go with tweaked ROM and Kernel.... Else, stock kernel is more than fine....Oh, also if you want to calibrate colors, it is only possible with tweaked kernel....

Good info.. Thnks.

I'll run the with the Stock ROM + Kernel for a bit more till my usage pattern settles down...
I would really like to finish MC4 someday :)

Any one here tried NOVA3 ?

Good info.. Thnks.

I'll run the with the Stock ROM + Kernel for a bit more till my usage pattern settles down...
I would really like to finish MC4 someday :)

Any one here tried NOVA3 ?

Nova 3 is absolutely good.... Worth the money.... Have you tried Rockstar games??? Max Payne, GTA Vice City is good....

People who have imported it from PPOBox, how reliable it is? Do I risk my money by importing it? I have heard a lot of stories of missing order in customs (dock). I am kinda skeptic about the same. PM me or reply it here. Help me getting this phone.

Add me to the list of owner :)

Time to scan the thread for screenguard and cover discussion :p

The phone should be renamed - Google Nexus Awesome :D

People who have imported it from PPOBox, how reliable it is? Do I risk my money by importing it? I have heard a lot of stories of missing order in customs (dock). I am kinda skeptic about the same. PM me or reply it here. Help me getting this phone.

This thread is only for discussion about the phone.For pricing and buying,there is a separate thread in Hot deals and discussions

I just got my poetic borderline. I noticed that the bumper is pushing the edges of the front screen guard. Anyone else facing similar problems? Any solutions?

What screen guard are you using..?

If your screenguard covers the curved edges also then this will happen..

Hi All,
I came across a Non OEM bumper on ebay india. I called up the seller who gave an honest opinion and also contacted the buyers who bought from him. The response was positive. The seller mentioned that its good overall and just that the side frame may loose color after 2 months. Did soem googling too found the same on Amazon also coming for the same price INR 900. I decided to take the plunge as even the original one if someone brings it for us will cost you 1600+.

Received it 1.5 weeks back and i am happy with the purchase. It looks very much like the original bumper, although not perfect but does a good job.

link: http://www.ebay.in/itm/BUMPER-CASE-...?pt=IN_Mobile_Accessories&hash=item3a7f55ca94

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back